Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So very true. No light at the end of the tunnel though.....Pitch black in fact.

Although it is still covered in whitewash, Malia's relationship is basically this.

She met a guy, they fell for each other, she goes to see him at the weekend.

That's it!

With Leora it's "Ok, pull up a chair, bring a flask, because this will be a long haul. How long have you got? Oh and by the time i've finished, you will be totally bewildered. And refuse to believe a word of it"  😖

A relation hiding what you do for a living and only meeting at weekends ? Is this how relations really work ? Especially when you live in the same city ? 

I am not trying to be the bad person tonight commenting in a strict way or if it comes out with negativity but I am just trying to state the obvious things we are watching in the apartment . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

they should move in with them and stop leaving the apartment empty. new residents please

They need to do whatever they want and not listening to any of us and what we want from them , it is their lives . But , an empty apartment making all your private and social life elsewhere when this is what the subscribers are paying to watch , I don’t think it makes the majority of subscribers happy , it just I think raises the disappointment of the provided content . 

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Leora said she was jealous , as malia boyfriend is very calm and doesnt pester her during the week too meet all the time and understands the situation. 

So , both guys can’t have or see their friends / girlfriends as often as they like , but the one who pushes Leora resulting to Leora’s reaction is not suitable for her and the other that accepts he is suitable 🤨 But isn’t then also Malia’s friend / boyfriend accepting all from Malia without a word ? In which way he makes him different than Leora’s ? 

For me , the most awkward is that they have both an identical situation/ relation / friendship . Even on this , I dare to say that Leora taught Malia . I don’t think that everyone here forgets that this started  after many weeks that Malia seemed  to get the approval of finally staying also in Prague . As soon as she knew she could stay , she proceeded with this guy . 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There is every possibility that Malia will leave in the new year anyway, if the borders are reopened at that time. She may even decide to stay in Prague but elsewhere, away from rlc. It's a possibility.

But it's what happens after Malia leaves, is what is going to be interesting. Because what's happening now hasn't got a chance of working for rlc world, if she is then on her own again.

Giving Malia her own apartment , maybe like this and going away from Leora’s shadow and since she is now so well adapted to the RLC world , we can finally find out about Malia . And give Leora again the space that many fans wish that they see have once again . 

4 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh don't worry Scutus my man, i saw it all! 👍

Plus her singalong as she looked at us like she does, which i find so damn cute!

I also love her glances at the camera , this is great connection with her fans 😊

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Questo appartamento è una pagliacciata. 

Questa settimana non vedremo NIENTE. 

They are just out shopping , buying things for the apartment to decorate it more for Christmas 😌😇

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

agreed, but get new residents in

If Leora or Malia or both bring any of their outside social life inside , even for sneak peaks , the apartment won’t need anyone new . It just needs refreshment and in a way for both the girls to show something different than for what is happening the last 3-4 months . Except of course if so many are satisfied with what we watch.

As I said some days ago, if they don’t embrace the european way of life and how more social things happen than in cold Russia , then it will be just food , massage , IPAD, shisha, bates and repeat. For as long as these keep fans happy and entertained , then not so much more to add. 

And also as I said in the past , I like to watch all these but when nothing new happens , it isn’t this fascinating anymore . And before I am asked why if I complain  I don’t watch another apartment , I say that I am watching for exactly this reason, finally to see this social life of the girls be presented slowly to the subscribers . 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, firstly i wasn't the one who said it was dumb, i just said 'Voila' in response to that suggestion. This was because you seemed to suggest that the best thing for this couple were to have more sex.

This for me, along with others, was the total opposite of what is needed. If anything, they should split up and never see each other again. That is my personal opinion, and i know several others feel the same way.

Therefore to think that is the best solution, i totally disagreed with.

I offered no personal attack, i used no derogatory language, i simply was aghast at the suggestion.

And that is all.

I don’t mind any comments or if it is an attack from anyone , I actually like the criticism and I can handle all comments because this is the purpose of the forum . I only would like to be judged with whatever I suggest or post with a fair explanation or argument . Because many times there are reactions to many people here because it was just a negative comment or not a praise for any of the girls and this I think it is frustrating many times . 

You dear Slipper Guyquad , always have a reason and you present it with arguments so as to express your opinion and I am personally happy whenever the chance to chat with you here occurs , even if we disagree or agree , exactly how a forum should work again I repeat and in my humble opinion . 

And I never taking anything personal , no worries at all 😊 We are speaking and commenting about other peoples lives so , everything is fine 😌😇

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Please stop zoning in on my comments.

If you don't agree, ignore them.

I made the sum of the day reading  and was answering to what was important in my opinion . I apologize to create this feeling to you . 

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou daerjohn new york joe

Good Morning 

good night

good job

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸🌟👯

🐈😘

• Like 2