Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

sorry jimbo

No problem at all Wooders78....It is what it is..But at least I have been fortunate enough to witness her in her halcyon days .....and what wonderful days they were.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

I was told that the dumbest thing I said was that I speculated that she went to have sex , now you dear Slipper Guyquad say that she’s indeed went to have sex with him or is it just a metaphor ? Because GAG-HER said as we know that she’s not interested in sex with him . 

Now , I am not saying that this is about sexual talk and so on , I think that at the end maybe Leora afraids that if she sometimes doesn’t “surrender “ to things that she asks from her , maybe she will lose him .. and maybe she can’t handle this also in her life at the moment . 

Except , as we speculate , she goes to his place just to spend the evening together watching movies and talking with hugs and cuddles , exactly the way she does while with Malia at home . 

At the end , no one cares at what Leora does outside of the apartment but everyone is commenting and judging on that . What can I say more ? 

I don't think GH meant that she doesn't have sex with him, he possibly meant that wasn't the prime reason for seeing him.

It's natural for a couple of healthy people to enjoy each other's company, including sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

They are just out shopping , buying things for the apartment to decorate it more for Christmas 😌😇

Do you still believe in Father Christmas at your age.......Watch out for the flying pigs when you are out looking for him on his sleigh...😹

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think GH meant that she doesn't have sex with him, he possibly meant that wasn't the prime reason for seeing him.

It's natural for a couple of healthy people to enjoy each other's company, including sex.

I also believe the way you suggest with their sex life  and perhaps my comments should be addressed in such way also . 
As I have said , since English isn’t my native language , many times and with the rush to catch up with the opinions , I don’t give the full attention needed perhaps while typing . But in general , of course I believe that the common sense and logic prevails , meaning that when GAG-HER stated his opinion about sex , it was meant as not being a priority for Leora . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Do you still believe in Father Christmas at your age.......Watch out for the flying pigs when you are out looking for him on his sleigh...😹

We don’t have Father Christmas here 😛 , it is another belief according to the official religion which is worshipped in the country . Still , everyone is expecting someone like him or something on the 1st January 😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

So , both guys can’t have or see their friends / girlfriends as often as they like , but the one who pushes Leora resulting to Leora’s reaction is not suitable for her and the other that accepts he is suitable 🤨 But isn’t then also Malia’s friend / boyfriend accepting all from Malia without a word ? In which way he makes him different than Leora’s ? 

For me , the most awkward is that they have both an identical situation/ relation / friendship . Even on this , I dare to say that Leora taught Malia . I don’t think that everyone here forgets that this started  after many weeks that Malia seemed  to get the approval of finally staying also in Prague . As soon as she knew she could stay , she proceeded with this guy . 

Come ho detto prima, una relazione basata su le bugie e le mezze verità non è destinata a durare a lungo. E prima o poi anche Malia avrà problemi come Leora. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Giving Malia her own apartment , maybe like this and going away from Leora’s shadow and since she is now so well adapted to the RLC world , we can finally find out about Malia . And give Leora again the space that many fans wish that they see have once again . 

Se avessero un appartamento per loro conto finirebbero per rimanere vuoti, tutti e due. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Waar is ze dan? Onder tafel, onder bed ik zie ze niet

Leora is op zoek naar een nieuw leven in Praag en daar zullen we allemaal moeten leren mee leven, maar voordat ze dat nieuw leven zal kunnen leiden moet ze een andere job zoeken want zoals het nu gaat zal het nooit lukken.Ze is afhankelijk van RLC en ons de ""sponsors." Ze leeft in een leugen.