Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

There's a pretty good chance he's gonna catch her during a massage...😏

You Bitch again! 

She was happy to talk to him though. If it had been 'someone' else, the volume level would have to have been turned right down on all our speakers with the yell! 😆

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You Bitch again! 

She was happy to talk to him though. If it had been 'someone' else, the volume level would have to have been turned right down on all our speakers with the yell! 😆

Who's bitching?...They do this every night when at home, so it's not unusual for him to phone at the same time...I was being sarcastic, Slipper...I wasn't implying that either party would be annoyed...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who's bitching?...They do this every night when at home, so it's not unusual for him to phone at the same time...I was being sarcastic, Slipper...I wasn't implying that either party would be annoyed...

I KNOW! It was a joke! Come on man 😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies my friend, I thought I'd hit a nerve...That's why I use emojis lol...😉

No chance! I got the joke, and it was only saying Bitch in jest!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There is talk of something different regularly, yet they will only do what they feel comfortable with. If they do fancy doing it a bit different, here's an idea. Just like what Leora does at times when she wants to cool down on her own. Instead of rock music and all the lights on, turn them down, light the Joss Sticks and candles, and play that instrumental relaxation music she has on. That would create a whole different atmosphere. Try it ladies!

Have to wait a while though, Malia's uncle's wife has made herself at home so Leora's is visible on the horizon.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

These 2 have more of a connection than we realize. Staring at their phones in their own rooms, then in the same minute, both stop and go to sleep. Spooky!

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

These 2 have more of a connection than we realize. Staring at their phones in their own rooms, then in the same minute, both stop and go to sleep. Spooky!

They both got the sleep command from the RLC controller at the same time

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Who's bitching?... was being sarcastic, Slipper.

NAGS! It's only taken me all these hours to realize the confusion! 😆

I now can see it looked like i was saying "You are bitching again", when what i was actually saying was "Ooh You Bitch!" as a joke, It's because of the word "Again", that's what did it!

So it's my fault Sir! Sorry! 🤩

Mask Cover GIF by MOODMAN

We are a big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nick  chris 😁x😈gunter🦍🐊 chat gogism patou daerjohn new york joe

Good Morning 

good night

good job

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸🌟👯

• Like 3