Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Il y a 2 heures, Raul399 a dit :

GOD!!!!!! It has been incredibly beautiful ...
see how he plays with his tits ... wet his fingers to pass them over his nipples and see how he moves his pelvis ... that's priceless ...
I haven't seen his mischievous girl smile for a long time ...
thank you for this moment of lust ... passion and sensuality ...

'see how SHE plays with HER tits...wet HER fingers to pass them over HER nipples and see how SHE moves his pelvis.

I haven't seen HER mischievous girl smile for a long time.

Just a little help with your English, it sounds horrible otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Hello SG ..... for several days, I have been reading your comments and they are very repetitive with Leora's calls ..... I honestly believe that it is a topic that we should not give a shit ... hahaha ...
Her private life outside the apartment and who she wants to talk to ... is a matter for her and only hers ... I don't think she needs your help or mine or anyone else ... hahaha
I detect a lot of resentment on the forum for the lack of sexual activity inside the apartment ... maybe that is the reason for the negative comments towards her.
Remember ... SHE is not required to do anything ...
Remember we only pay to have the possibility to see an apartment ...

One piece of advice ... try not to give advice ... hahaha
Peace and love.

Raul, You are talking symantics regarding what people pay to see.

Do you really believe that people pay money to look at empty rooms? I think not!! and I don't think you are being totally honest in your post.

People when paying for a commodity have certain expectations, and when those expectations are not met those people by nature are disappointed, trying to encourage these same people to go to another apartment and be content with a substitute performance is like going to watch Real Madrid, and being told they are not turning up because they have double booked, or have turned up but dont feel like playing, so will be substituting the game with a team from the lower division or their reserve team.

People also judge the tenant's on past performances and capabilities,quite a reasonable expectation I believe, and if performances fall below a known standard too often and for reasons other than ill health then the tenants can expect mild criticism, they are not paid to be ornaments.....They have set their own standards, the viewers didn't!!

People will vent their disappointment in different ways,this being a forum gives those people the opportunity to do so, ideally in a respectful way towards the tenant's and other members who may have different opinions.

Most people apart from a small exeption respect L and M, honest criticism and showing disappointment is in most cases because these people genuinely like and admire them, I certainly do but it doesn't prevent me from being pissed off with her sometimes....I'm human !!.....And so is Leora!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, marco6742 said:

'see how SHE plays with HER tits...wet HER fingers to pass them over HER nipples and see how SHE moves his pelvis.

I haven't seen HER mischievous girl smile for a long time.

Just a little help with your English, it sounds horrible otherwise.

Thanks for that i was getting confused thought it might have been the boyfriend he was refering to

• Haha 1