Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, but why the silence between the girls? Unless she told her 'Bad mood. Don't bother me' via text.

Who knows, this is where all speculation starts isn't it! All i can do is go off what is seen and heard on camera, and before she left, Leora was in a great mood. She has come back in a bad mood, and has texted and texted and texted all the time, one long message to someone. And she and Malia have ignored each other. That is all we can say, but something isn't right for Leora after going out.

I have suspected for awhile the girls text each other when both are in the apartment, this way we can't hear what they are saying. Malia may have gone out because she knew Leora was in a bad mood and wanted to be left alone and not in the mood to talk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I have suspected for awhile the girls text each other when both are in the apartment, this way we can't hear what they are saying. Malia may have gone out because she knew Leora was in a bad mood and wanted to be left alone and not in the mood to talk.

Possible, but more likely she was going already. It didn't look last minute. In fact it was similar to last week (Monday?), when she got up and left late-ish. She must have known she was in a mood, as she never attempted to speak to her when they were both on the couch. Someone or something has pissed her off, and i cannot see it being Malia. Because what possibly could have gone so wrong while she was out! She even said Bye to Malia as she leaves!!

As far as i can see, it was while she was out that whatever happened, happened.

And that looks like The Usual Suspect. Again.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Could it be that you suck at reading people 😂😁

Thanks for that. I'll not bother writing as i've already been told to shut up a few days ago.

Two girls , “ prisoners “ of their own decisions . They both seem to want to do so many things ( with friends , their boyfriends , Prague exploring and so much more )  but hiding the truth and not “ living “ the life they want . I am sorry to sound so disappointed with both of them , but I honestly can’t figure out what both these girls want to achieve and have from their life in Prague . 

I don’t know how it comes out to loyal fans and viewers , but the atmosphere in this apartment is far away of having single girls or roommates who want to be a part of the RLC project . I think it is just for the money and so they can keep having the benefits of a life in beautiful Prague . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Two girls , “ prisoners “ of their own decisions . They both seem to want to do so many things ( with friends , their boyfriends , Prague exploring and so much more )  but hiding the truth and not “ living “ the life they want . I am sorry to sound so disappointed with both of them , but I honestly can’t figure out what both these girls want to achieve and have from their life in Prague . 

I don’t know how it comes out to loyal fans and viewers , but the atmosphere in this apartment is far away of having single girls or roommates who want to be a part of the RLC project . I think it is just for the money and so they can keep having the benefits of a life in beautiful Prague . 

I for one will never have a problem with what they choose to do. It's their life. I'm just along for the ride. 

• Upvote 4