Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

he just knows what she wants to tell him

He already asked her what she was doing and she lied to him about her actions saying that she was at home when she was out all weekend 😁

She used to lie to him in the past but I can't imagine that at this point he doesn't know that she is seeing someone.

13 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I personally believe that the girls  are doing it the right way with their 'boyfriends' , it's not an easy situation for them.  There is no talk that either girl  is wanting to give up RLC.  Both girls are very generous to  family and friends with gifts.

It is up to them to make it easy , the way I see it they want to have it all , but sometimes you need to balance the facts and think where you should  give priorities . I am not either Leora or Malia , personally I would put above everything my happiness and happiness for me would be to have myself calm and relaxed and enjoy my life without worries  and the people who care around me ( family , friends ) happy and smiling for my prosperity and well being . 

I also believe that the talks of a possible RLC exit aren’t at all in both of the girls mind , but I also believe that there are many things in their mind which worry them , they aren’t simply calm , at least this is what I get watching them , Malia for example last night I think it was too obvious that she wasn’t happy being inside the apartment . 

With the amount of money I would make from a job that I am not getting tired at all and the only thing doing is walk naked or half naked , I would be also everyday shopping and being generous , of course it is a matter of character as well . But think all the nurses and doctors currently and how they make their money currently with their job and the job of these girls , although what I am saying isn’t fair or the best example . 

As a conclusion , except being healthy and happy , nothing else is negotiable for me . Luckily I am not one of the girls to know what their priorities are . 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

She always tells him when she is going out with boy friend, which is usually once a week, even though he only lives about 20 minutes away. 

And i certainly believe it's more of a case of not what she doesn't tell Paul, but actually what she doesn't tell the other one.....

It ain't Paul who is in the dark (apart from when he doesn't turn his light on when on Skype)🙃

Et je crois certainement que c’est plus un cas de non pas ce qu’elle ne dit pas à Paul, mais en fait ce qu’elle ne dit pas à l’autre .....

Ce n’est pas Paul qui est dans le noir (sauf quand il n’allume pas sa lumière sur Skype) 🙃

Bonjour ( Bonjour )
je viens juste de me connect depuis hier soir beaucoup de choses se sont produite

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, patou said:

And I certainly believe it's more a case of not what she doesn't say to Paul, but actually what she doesn't say to each other.....

It's not Paul who's in the dark (except when he's not turning on his light on Skype) 🙃

Hello ( Hello)
I just logged in since last night a lot of things happened

All that can be said is what happened on camera. Leora left to go for a short trip out and was in a good mood. She even said Bye to Malia as she left. When she came back, she was in a bad mood, and texted a very long message to someone. She and Malia didn't speak, and Malia then quietly left overnight. When Leora ended texting after an hour, she looked relieved and then waited to speak to Paul on Skype for another very friendly chat. What caused Leora to get in a mood in between leaving and coming back, no one knows and no one can know. But something or someone pissed her off during that time outside.

24 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And i certainly believe it's more of a case of not what she doesn't tell Paul, but actually what she doesn't tell the other one.....

It ain't Paul who is in the dark (apart from when he doesn't turn his light on when on Skype)🙃

That's true slipper, I doubt the boyfriend has any idea how often Leora talks to Paul or about the erotic shows she gives him. I also believe she only tells Paul what she wants him to know. It looks to me like she is playing both ends from the middle, and that's not fair to either guy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2