Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

That's true slipper, I doubt the boyfriend has any idea how often Leora talks to Paul or about the erotic shows she gives him. I also believe she only tells Paul what she wants him to know. It looks to me like she is playing both ends from the middle, and that's not fair to either guy.

I agree, however, this is worth remembering. There is one person on earth who knows her better than anyone else, knows when she is lying, and doesn't put up with any bull, if she tries to give it out. So that's the one she doesn't attempt to try too much with. And that's Paul.

And i have to say, how that other guy can be classed as a 'Boyfriend' - That is not the right term! This isn't even part time now, she barley sees him. And that is all her choice, for the most part.

Yes he will have work commitments of course, but the amount of times she can see him and chooses to stop in instead, has been so obvious. That tells you everything.

19 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I agree, however, this is worth remembering. There is one person on earth who knows her better than anyone else, knows when she is lying, and doesn't put up with any bull, if she tries to give it out. So that's the one she doesn't attempt to try too much with. And that's Paul.

And i have to say, how that other guy can be classed as a 'Boyfriend' - That is not the right term! This isn't even part time, she barley sees him. And that is her choice, for the most part.

I only used the word boyfriend for lack of a better term, I don't know what the hell you would call what they have going on.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I only used the word boyfriend for lack of a better term, I don't know what the hell you would call what they have going on.

Oh i know, i think the word 'Casual' has never been more applicable!

There are several terms, but none of them positive! 😄

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And i have to say, how that other guy can be classed as a 'Boyfriend' - That is not the right term! This isn't even part time, she barley sees him. And that is her choice, for the most part.

Hai ragione, più che fidanzato è un amico con cui andare a letto qualche volta. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

a friend to sleep with sometimes.

That's how it looks to me. And possibly to her too.

But even in terms of just friends, they're always falling out, the cameras show this regularly. They don't even seem to get along that well socially. As i've always said, they are clearly not compatible. People don't yell and yell if they are, do they!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

You mean a dildo

I think if there was room Chris, he could curl up and get in her top drawer to sit alongside the others and wait his turn! 😄