Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't dislike Leora.  If anything, she gets brownie points for not having obnoxious  tattoos (she doesn't have any), rainbow-colored hair, or crazy body piercings (all usually signs of a troubled childhood and/or an unhealthy parental rebellion).

While ya'll take my opinions on Leora personally vs objectively says much about your own psychological shortcomings.  But the point of my posts are that she appears to be a better person than most on RLC, yet she's stuck in a rut of confined comfort.  Yes, I'll be opinionated and say 98% of women do not want to expose themselves to the public. Those that do have significant psychological issues.  To say she's grown as a person the past eight years tells me you really don't care as much for her as you do for jerking off seeing her.  ...and to say"...she has given many people so much pleasure..." masks your selfishness of wanting to keep her on camera for YOUR pleasure.  No girl thinks this is what she will be doing (or wants to do) while growing up.  She (and Paul) did this as a means for free rent at the beginning of their relationship, with Paul supplementing their income doing some computer/electronics-related work.  This was no dream of Leora's to be doing this full time. 

Ya'll are hypocrites. You say you want the best for her, as long as she stays on camera so you can jerk off; knowing 99% of girls who do what she does and stays with it...it doesn't end up well.

Think about it:  Am I being rude to her for thinking she has the potential for a better all-around life off cameras.  Or are ya'll being selfish for wanting her growth to stop so you can please yourselves when she gets naked?

IMO, I care more for her well-being then 99% of CC members.  You want her to spread her legs so you can continue jerking off. I want her off the cameras to become a better human...a contributing member of society where she can grow as a person.   She has aspirations (I'm assuming marriage, kids, independence) she can't get being on camera. But most of those aspirations will not come to fruition as long as she's playing with her hoo-haa for your enjoyment.

I agree 🤗

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

night  

Smoking shisha on the couch watching TV side by side eating 😋 

Girls have a great night out with friends 

L and m 👸🌟

😘🐈

RIGHT! I'm going to hold you to that! Let's see! If they do, we bow down to your intuition!

But if not......😠

😄

58 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll are hypocrites. You say you want the best for her, as long as she stays on camera so you can jerk off; knowing 99% of girls who do what she does and stays with it...it doesn't end up well.

Think about it:  Am I being rude to her for thinking she has the potential for a better all-around life off cameras.  Or are ya'll being selfish for wanting her growth to stop so you can please yourselves when she gets naked?

It was her choice to go on RLC no one else's, hers!! 

Hypocrites?? And that's coming from one of the biggest hypocrites this forum has ever seen.

I would have no problem with her leaving RLC tomorrow, in fact I would be delighted for her as long as SHE believed she was bettering herself,not what you believe.  What you soul saviours are forgetting is IT'S HER CHOICE TO STAY IN THE JOB SHE HAS CHOSEN..

Tell me oh sanctimonious one, all those films you posted on here that you state the ingrates didn't appreciate you for, obviously were from your private collection? Are they the ones YOU USED TO JERK OFF TO or did you find them somewhere else...I sense a HYPOCRITE is hiding in your body Howard.

" LET HIM WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE " Seems totally appropriate when engaged in discussion with you....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It was her choice to go on RLC no one else's, hers!! 

Hypocrites?? And that's coming from one of the biggest hypocrites this forum has ever seen.

I would have no problem with her leaving RLC tomorrow, in fact I would be delighted for her as long as SHE believed she was bettering herself,not what you believe.  What you soul saviours are forgetting is IT'S HER CHOICE TO STAY IN THE JOB SHE HAS CHOSEN..

Tell me oh sanctimonious one, all those films you posted on here that you state the ingrates didn't appreciate you for, obviously were from your private collection? Are they the ones YOU USED TO JERK OFF TO or did you find them somewhere else...I sense a HYPOCRITE is hiding in your body Howard.

" LET HIM WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE " Seems totally appropriate when engaged in discussion with you....

See I told you you don't reason with them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1