Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 5

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I KNOW!! Tell me about it! There i was looking forward to some hot mirror cleaning, or intense sweaty mopping of the kitchen floor. All i got left with was a Nuru massage and a brilliant full on mutual bate! 😆

Perhaps we should make it a practice of requesting " House cleaning " !!!  to see if this is an example of the new alternative, to the mundane activity,

normally called " house cleaning " !!!😁

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Perhaps we should make it a practice of requesting " House cleaning " !!!  to see if this is an example of the new alternative, to the mundane activity,

normally called " house cleaning " !!!😁

Yeah "Fancy a spot of 'Cleaning' tonight?".....

Certainly blows the cobwebs away!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

" THAT TOO " !!!!!!!🤣

Hey for a brief moment late on, i really thought someones' mouth was very close to making some contact!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hey for a brief moment late on, i really thought someones' mouth was very close to making some contact!

That, and Malia's middle finger occasionally fell under her second and fourth finger. While in the, groove !

Not to mention that Leora brought the white toy into view. When she got the lube !!  Hmmm !!!

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, scutus said:

That, and Malia's middle finger occasionally fell under her second and fourth finger. While in the, groove !

Not to mention that Leora brought the white toy into view. When she got the lube !!  Hmmm !!!

Yeah, and the lube was the point where i thought "Really, is this finally it!" and it did get very very close....

But obviously not wanted/asked for/suggested etc. But it's getting closer.....

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Or, it is the scent being added to the lure !!  But, what ever the hidden, or the  obvious, suggestive actions that are presented to us.

They are working !   We Are Watching !!      And,, the GOV tenants are scrambling !!!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, and the lube was the point where i thought "Really, is this finally it!" and it did get very very close....

Loving it, almost there.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, scutus said:

Or, it is the scent being added to the lure !!  But, what ever the hidden, or the  obvious, suggestive actions that are presented to us.

Well i would hope not. If they ever want to, then do so, but if not, then fine. They aren't forced into anything as we know, they do what is comfortable. Anything that happens after what we see already is a bonus! (And if i'm totally honest, the massages have been a little 'similar' recently, they could always try something new there)

And on nights like this GOV may as well put their coats on and go out for the night!

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Something else that would be nice. A round 2 

Round 2 Mma GIF by FIGHTMAG

That it would be !!   They are both in a good mood.  Which has been somewhat missing recently.  Yes, 

I am taking their aunty's visits into consideration when expressing that opinion.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i would hope not. If they ever want to, then do so, but if not, then fine. They aren't forced into anything as we know, they do what is comfortable. Anything that happens after what we see already is a bonus! (And if i'm totally honest, the massages have been a little 'similar' recently, they could always try something new there)

Just a thought that came to me. Involving the potential for a change, should the borders open three weeks from now. 

• Like 3