Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has been like this for a long time, but it may be to you SG and some others but to me it causes NO shock, No worry, and certainly No anger...... It’s just Leora being Leora... The ongoing saga.

And don’t hold your breath waiting for change mate... IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.!! She lives her life as she chooses, your’s, mine or Uncle Tom Cobbley’s fears opinions or suggestions mean absolutely nothing to her one iota ..... Why should they?

Jimbo, i know. It's no shock to me that this is how she is. I know all about it. The shock is that IT IS HAPPENING TO HER, AND IT'S ALL HER OWN DOING. Why is she allowing her self to get on the verge of a breakdown, like she was Friday night? What has this guy got over her, that she allows herself to get this way 20, 25, 30 times in just FOUR MONTHS?? THAT is what i mean by shock and worry and anger from us.

Our view may not mean a tinkers cuss to her, but WE CARE. And i am not prepared to keep my gob shut if that Soft Arse guy in Prague keeps being part of her life. No way, not now.

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

You're right, but how long can it last like this? He can't always get away with it. 

If indeed he is doing anything wrong? 

If he is a player then yes she should give him the elbow, if she doesn’t  then she only has herself to blame for any misfortune.

But we should always remember, She knows how to command attention and to act the victim...I’m not totally convinced.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Jimbo, i know. It's no shock to me that this is how she is. I know all about it. The shock is that IT IS HAPPENING TO HER, AND IT'S ALL HER OWN DOING. Why is she allowing her self to get on the verge of a breakdown, like she was Friday night? What has this guy got over her, that she allows herself to get this way 20, 25, 30 times in just FOUR MONTHS?? THAT is what i mean by shock and worry and anger from us.

Our view may not mean a tinkers cuss to her, but WE CARE. And i am not prepared to keep my gob shut if that Soft Arse in Prague keeps being part of her life. No way, not now.

If she read your final paragraph ( which I doubt if she will ) and she was able to answer you, she would tell you to mind your own business and keep out of hers.....Sad but true !

That is not necessarily my opinion though.

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

If she read your final paragraph ( which I doubt if she will ) and she was able to answer you, she would tell you to mind your own business and keep out of hers.....Sad but true !

That is not necessarily my opinion though.

ON HER HEAD BE IT.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

She knows that!  “ You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink “

Hmm.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Something to ponder while you're laying blame on one or the other. It's not an honest relationship to begin with. 

When a 'Relationship' is based on lies throughout, how can it ever evolve?

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Something to ponder while you're laying blame on one or the other. It's not an honest relationship to begin with. 

It’s all built on deceit, and like a pack of cards it will all tumble one day .

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s all built on deceit, and like a pack of cards it will all tumble one day .

Very true, but i still firmly believe it WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING. IT WOULD ACTUALLY CONTINUE.