Sina & Sky (2020) Part #1

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

I still like Jules more. And he probably dumped this girl for Sina. Think he needs Sina's glasses.  

Didn’t follow Sina and Jules that extensively so don’t have much knowledge about Jules.I do like his massages though. Whatever I have seen from Sky, I have liked it. He interacts well with the girls and fucks well 😀Yes, this girl is pretty good. Was she a regular ? Jules have the chance now that he is single

7 hours ago, Parxx said:

Didn’t follow Sina and Jules that extensively so don’t have much knowledge about Jules.I do like his massages though. Whatever I have seen from Sky, I have liked it. He interacts well with the girls and fucks well 😀Yes, this girl is pretty good. Was she a regular ? Jules have the chance now that he is single

No. Only a few times. She was his girlfriend and althought they had a threesome she didn't enjoyed it. She wasn't happy with the cams and how close he was with Sina. It went into big drama and after that they went offline. Don't think we will see her again. 

11 minutes ago, Jawis said:

No. Only a few times. She was his girlfriend and althought they had a threesome she didn't enjoyed it. She wasn't happy with the cams and how close he was with Sina. It went into big drama and after that they went offline. Don't think we will see her again. 

Oh okay. Didn’t know that Jules had a girlfriend. I thought Jules and Sina were together from the beginning. Thanks for the info.

Just now, Parxx said:

Oh okay. Didn’t know that Jules had a girlfriend. I thought Jules and Sina were together from the beginning. Thanks for the info.

The girl was Sky's girlfriend but he was more interested in Sina. 

4 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Found something of them. The moment that it went wrong because she got suspicious about Sina and him. Was some real drama that day. 

Sina-Jules-Living-room-camera-Voyeur-House-TV-cam12-43-mp4-snapshot-00-03-47-684

• Like 1