B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I agree with you. there is no comparison. 

There is no comparison. Sera has no personality and does nothing and Ariana has a great personality and does things to make people happy. 

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

There is no comparison. Sera has no personality and does nothing and Ariana has a great personality and does things to make people happy. 

I Love everything about Ariana. just looking at her makes me happy 😍  I really like Radis too, she is a doll. I hope she becomes friends with Ariana and they do their exercises together. Ariana can teach her one or two things too 😃

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

There is no comparison, Sera has no personality and does nothing and Ariana has a great personality and does things to make people happy. 

And there is a saying 'no glove fits every hand'. You are making a comparison between on what you want to see and what the girls are willing to do.

I like what Ariana brings to rlc very much. But I also like what Serafima does, Serafima is a tease and I like that. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

Look Ariana's bed sparkles with angel dust...no sorry they are fairy lights...that's not very PC of me they are christmas lights...no these days we can't call them christmas lights. Oh I don't know what the fuck to call them these days. 🙂 

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Look Ariana's bed sparkles with angel dust...no sorry they are fairy lights...that's not very PC of me they are christmas lights...no these days we can't call them christmas lights. Oh I don't know what the fuck to call them these days. 🙂 

that's Radis' bed with chain lights on it. Ariana has moved in to the old Gina's room. 😜

7 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

That is Radi's bed and they get those CHRISTMAS lights so they can mess up the cameras. ☹👎