B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

I find Gina and curly very fun and entertain to watch . You can see that they enjoy one another’s company and I don’t know the situation and why they don’t see eachother so often like in the summer , but you could easily tell by going directly for sex as soon as Bruno entered the apartment tha they were both looking forward to it .

On a funny note , it was like Serafima was watching and was waiting for them to finish because not long after their living  room session , she appeared in the apartment 😂🤣 And judging of her reactions the time when there was sex on her bed with Carlos and Claire , this would have been great voyeur moment to see her “ catching “ Gina and curly during their interaction 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

One more round for Gina and curly , lack of sex for both of them as it seems 😂🤣

And again , watching them , say whatever you want for the guy , yes , he had dozens of RLC women already in Barcelona , but this with Gina , it simply looks that they both enjoy , the way they play and laugh with eachother , sharing even more and more things , I don’t know for him  , i would say that Gina maybe has developed feelings for him . 

It might be also that they have explained to eachother what this is and maybe this is why it comes so real and natural between them . They are in good terms of either this is a sexual pleasure relation or something more . If I compare all the couples that we have seen in Barcelona  , to make it even more specific , if Carlos and Claire are COV , then for sure if there was an apartment for Gina and curly , we should all be prepared for parties , guests and tons of fun and entertainment . The only problem would be the rather big amount of substances consumption  😕 And this would always be an issue . 

In any case , thank you Gina for all good moments and excellent swallowing abilities 😂🤣😋😋

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Gina packing ? 😔

Sad moment. :sad:

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

One more round for Gina and curly , lack of sex for both of them as it seems 😂🤣

And again , watching them , say whatever you want for the guy , yes , he had dozens of RLC women already in Barcelona , but this with Gina , it simply looks that they both enjoy , the way they play and laugh with eachother , sharing even more and more things , I don’t know for him  , i would say that Gina maybe has developed feelings for him . 

It might be also that they have explained to eachother what this is and maybe this is why it comes so real and natural between them . They are in good terms of either this is a sexual pleasure relation or something more . If I compare all the couples that we have seen in Barcelona  , to make it even more specific , if Carlos and Claire are COV , then for sure if there was an apartment for Gina and curly , we should all be prepared for parties , guests and tons of fun and entertainment . The only problem would be the rather big amount of substances consumption  😕 And this would always be an issue . 

In any case , thank you Gina for all good moments and excellent swallowing abilities 😂🤣😋😋

Now we will see if RLC has managed to hire them as a new couple in their own flat.

It would also be great if the two of them moved into B4 as a new couple. 😏

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Now we will see if RLC has managed to hire them as a new couple in their own flat.

It would also be great if the two of them moved into B4 as a new couple. 😏

I think you might get half your wish.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina seems pretty chilled about it...Moving her to B4 would just be fucking weird, wouldn't it? 🥴

Yeah, makes no sense to me. If they need a current girl to move into the empty B4 room, Ariana or Amalia makes a whole lot more sense. IMO Gina won't add much to the already pretty dull B4 dynamic and she'll just be gone a lot. I guess she's friends with Holly, but so is Ariana.

• Like 2