B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

Noldus

49 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He disappeared because they had sex when the apartment was um and when the apartment came back online we saw them then he left quickly after he was done and never returned 🤷‍♂️

He did...they had sex in good light a few days later...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Didn't amira fly to another country to have sex with a guy if so then they are getting paid probably not all the time but sometimes forsure they are 🤷‍♂️

It was the same I think like when the airplane sign for Malia appears 😂🤣

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think there’s any problem for anything to happen in the villa .. we just saw recently Amalia joining in an event .. and they moved Gina so lots of fun is already guaranteed .. The problem is Milena for me at the moment . 

what fun has gina given without curly,1 night with girls the other night. what about the other 200+ she has been here

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I only pay 19,95€ per month , no replays 🤓 it is a fair deal . 

Whenever I drop a sub to RLC I only pay base price. The replay is never worth it because 99.9% of the time nothing happens that I feel like I need to go back to see if I missed it.

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

if these guys didnt have a place of their own they would be here for a shag, milena or not

I think it is totally fine that if the girls don’t feel comfortable to expose guys in front of camera just for the money that they hang around elsewhere . Plus they are respecting Milena’s pregnancy .. I don’t say that Amira is a “ saint “ but the way she handles things in the apartment ( clean , tidy ) , I think she is more than what we sometimes characterize these girls ( with their own fault of course and many times because of their actions )