B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

17 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Could be her brother. 🙂 

A bit of incest to get chins wagging. 😁

Pregnant woman , lesbian and incest staff .. that would be too much 😰

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

someone said she was home, my mistake for listening to people who spend too much time writing and not enough watching

It is difficult with so active forum to manage to watch the streams also

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC move the girls around...Bogdan drops off supplies, acts as a taxi service sometimes, cleans the pool, sorts out the heating, sets up the TV and so on...he doesn't recruit or move the girls around, regardless of what 1 or 2 here think...😒

I agree 😌

20 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Well if he acts as a taxi service then he moved them is what I was saying I never said he recruited anyone.

Or dropped them off along the way

We are all sometimes caught up as “ lost in translation “ 😂🤣

13 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Someone said something earlier about borgan jumping on holly just before the um probably just trolling 😂

It was me...and I'm not a fucking troll!...I was joking after that newbie here insisted on Bogdan perving on her...I think quite a few guys here realised I was taking the piss...😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are all sometimes caught up as “ lost in translation “ 😂🤣

I was just saying that he dropped them off at there  destination I didn't say anything about recruiting anyone 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It was me...and I'm not a fucking troll!...I was joking after that newbie here insisted on Bogdan perving on her...I think quite a few guys here realised I was taking the piss...😏

Trolling is another word for joking 😂

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Barely any touching again...just a friend

I don’t understand why Monica isn’t making him feel more comfortable with a pyjamas or something similar .. for hygiene reasons also , laying on the bed with his clothes and with Covid still going strong in Barcelona .. pfff , I don’t know 😔

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm there now and it's nowt special...😏

You are unlucky ..let some more booze to flow and don’t forget to post at the pictures session 😆

• Like 1