B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It really doesn't matter what they do off camera. I am only interested in what's happening inside the apartment where I can watch them. the only interesting girl in B2 is Amalia, but she has been influenced by the other three and has started to behave like the rest of them. 

she would be the only one I would subscribe for also but it is what it is🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I also don't think it was the black guys they was probably with it was most likely some new guy's amira didn't know those black guys they was friends with monica and amalia 🤷‍♂️ I believe amira is the one with the outside connects for what happens off camera 🤷‍♂️

I'm just guessing 

im guessing they were tinder shags

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

that's what the men haters want, so that's what we get. everytime they bring a guy, the idiots make a big deal out of it and call them names, so why would they bother with that. they have their fun outside the apartment and have fake lesbian sex or masturbation on cam.

Excellent point , whenever they bring guys they are called sluts , call girls and so on and the guys paid gigolos , drug dealers and so on . As you say , why they should keep on ? Even the guy that Monica brought , this time it was characterized as boring to watch . So , they should just keep on doing why they do outside and be happy and have fun and we will wait for moments like Amalia recently , Kim a couple of months ago and the big moments of Olya and Diane happening less and less times .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I hear that's what subscribers want, girls only places with no men entry sign on the door. LMAO

no-men-allowed-in.gif

You forgot to say that they want also only men apartments 😏😉

52 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It really doesn't matter what they do off camera. I am only interested in what's happening inside the apartment where I can watch them. the only interesting girl in B2 is Amalia, but she has been influenced by the other three and has started to behave like the rest of them. 

I think the last month , she is the only one who went a bit more with the two shows 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You forgot to say that they want also only men apartments 😏😉

who wants men only apartments ? 😁  

Although there has been ( and still is ) some apartment with male only participant/s on VHTV, and TBH they have been some of the most interesting places to watch as they bring back different girls home, and a lot of crazy stuff happens there lol 

but if by men only, you mean gays, I have to say, thanks, but NO 😁

24 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

who wants men only apartments ? 😁  

Although there has been ( and still is ) some apartment with male only participant/s on VHTV, and TBH they have been some of the most interesting places to watch as they bring back different girls home, and a lot of crazy stuff happens there lol 

but if by men only, you mean gays, I have to say, thanks, but NO 😁

Hakeem has been a great example but it became like that  after the fake couple entrance in the beginning . I said some days ago that him speaking English and bringing so many girls at home , plus having a normal job during the day , it was very fun for me and entertained to watch as a man , thinking that this is a life that most of us men would like . 

But at the end , even he was accused with so many insulting adjectives that maybe he also abandoned RLC for these reasons .. and then .. we got Eliska and Pepik 🤪🥳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hakeem has been a great example but it became like that  after the fake couple entrance in the beginning . I said some days ago that him speaking English and bringing so many girls at home , plus having a normal job during the day , it was very fun for me and entertained to watch as a man , thinking that this is a life that most of us men would like . 

But at the end , even he was accused with so many insulting adjectives that maybe he also abandoned RLC for these reasons .. and then .. we got Eliska and Pepik 🤪🥳

Hakeem was a huge loss for the project.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think I was one of the extremely few who defended that apartment on here.

I wasn’t an active forum member at that time to support  as well 😬🙄