B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

shes just been out for over 6 hours and now she wants more, noway. it must be her  friend without benefits

monica did go to talk amalia & amira then she started to do what she is doing now🤷‍♂️

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never understood why she went to the other apartment yesterday .. I start slowly thinking that maybe she isn’t feeling so good with the others the last days and needed an escape .. the following days will reveal the truth 😌😇

She seems fine with Amira...

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She seems fine with Amira...

Totally wrong post by my side , she seems perfectly fine with both girls , had to rewatch just some minutes ago .. wrong impression , wrong conclusion .. i just believe that Milena’s presence isn’t skyrocketing the potential of  the apartment ..

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally wrong post by my side , she seems perfectly fine with both girls , had to rewatch just some minutes ago .. wrong impression , wrong conclusion .. i just believe that Milena’s presence isn’t skyrocketing the potential of  the apartment ..

I agree with you but they do have there own rooms and if they wanted to have sex at the apartment they could 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they are looking for their next all nighter

they should just stay out and don't come back😂😂

I don't think milena is the sole reason they prefer to go out all night they have there own room 🤷‍♂️

But once again this is rlc issue not ours just save your money until something happens this pandemic is not over anytime soon