B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Ok ... carlos managed well for such a long time ...’Let’s see if Holly doesn’t drive him crazy and loses control ... very positive attitude from Claire today , very good host and helping the others 😊

Just now, ddhm said:

Ok ... carlos managed well for such a long time ...’Let’s see if Holly doesn’t drive him crazy and loses control ... very positive attitude from Claire today , very good host and helping the others 😊

To me, C&C just seem extremely out of place. RLC would need some real guys, not this clown.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

really?:smile:

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

To me, C&C just seem extremely out of place. RLC would need some real guys, not this clown.

Your opinion , mine is different .. if there should be couples , they should be locals so we could see their friends visiting 

• Like 1

I think Claire with the help of the other Russian speaking , starts to understand better the project , but still it is obvious that they are more like a VHTV couple ... Carlos was never explained I believe what RLC is and how the approach to others should be , plus not being Russian speaking , hasn’t helped much with the others ... he has taken tons of heat , but it is well deserved according to his actions .. both of them , they take the benefit of being new ... but so it was Lucian and Alexandra and I liked them way far more .. maybe because they were a genuine couple while this one seems like got to know a bit entering and making their entry so as to fill the apartment ... I have  stated my opinion a couple of weeks ago about Claire and Carlos , still , they are fun to watch 

Il y a 4 minutes, Noldus a déclaré:

L&A est de retour dans B4

je ne crois pas Gina était bien énervée et Holly a vite filée, la faute à ce pauvre type de Carlos, il me semble il a foutu la soirée en l'air, enfin on verra bien, mais ce type est répugnant