B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Noldus

12 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

she shows up in participate and the events unlike amira & amalia who barely does anything but play charades then go to sleep they would have never gotten naked like that with the couple's of b5 🤷‍♂️

monica didn't even get naked around boytoy all of those times & she didn't around the GoT guy either but at b5 she will😂🤷‍♂️

Don’t forget that also these guys are part of her “ colleagues “ relation and maybe it is easier than with any outsiders who have for sure a thing about being on cameras ( not Daniel the Floppy as he is now a regular 😂🤣 but mostly for the GOT guy ) 

Just now, ddhm said:

Don’t forget that also these guys are part of her “ colleagues “ relation and maybe it is easier than with any outsiders who have for sure a thing about being on cameras ( not Daniel the Floppy as he is now a regular 😂🤣 but mostly for the GOT guy ) 

boytoy shows up to be used and embarrassed for views 😂 he hasn't hooked up with any girl since olivia and her couldn't get hard with a drunk mimi😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

boytoy shows up to be used and embarrassed for views 😂 he hasn't hooked up with any girl since olivia and her couldn't get hard with a drunk mimi😂

But he has been appearing and in the long process , the possibilities are in favor of him to have another girl ... the important is to be around. I don’t think he cares if he’s been played or whatsoever , after all , this is our interpretation and we don’t know how he is accepted and appreciated from the girls as we don’t speak the language to know what they speak about him and what he tells them all the time so he manages to keep them entertained .. I wouldn’t mind to make it clear to “ play the dumb “ sometimes in order to get in the pants of any of these gorgeous women ... a small price perhaps and risk that is needed to be taken 😉😉😉

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But he has been appearing and in the long process , the possibilities are in favor of him to have another girl ... the important is to be around. I don’t think he cares if he’s been played or whatsoever , after all , this is our interpretation and we don’t know how he is accepted and appreciated from the girls as we don’t speak the language to know what they speak about him and what he tells them all the time so he manages to keep them entertained .. I wouldn’t mind to make it clear to “ play the dumb “ sometimes in order to get in the pants of any of these gorgeous women ... a small price perhaps and risk that is needed to be taken 😉😉😉

he wants amira 😂 he thought he was going to get loraine but he was just used to make anthony jealous now loraine&anthony are even better now and amalia is not going to do anything so what are his options 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he wants amira 😂 he thought he was going to get loraine but he was just used to make anthony jealous now loraine&anthony are even better now and amalia is not going to do anything so what are his options 🤷‍♂️

The comments and posts have been made , let’s see if and what he gets in the future 😜

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Arabs and Middle East style evening in B5 😇

THEY ARE HAVING FUN NOW THAT PIPER AND TAYLOR ARE GONE IT SEEMS. LAST TIME I SAW PEOPLE HAVING FUN LIKE THEM WAS IN A GREAT MOVIE,,LOL. 

D0kN.gif

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

THEY ARE HAVING FUN NOW THAT PIPER AND TAYLOR ARE GONE IT SEEMS. LAST TIME I SAW PEOPLE HAVING FUN LIKE THEM WAS IN A GREAT MOVIE,,LOL. 

D0kN.gif

Here’s Johnny 😂🤣😂🤣😜😝😛