B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Everyone is an individual character and personality , the actions or language in many cases suggest lots of things about someone’s personality . 

This post you are correct, I say it like it is and I don't sugar coat anything and if you could ask my family and friends they would tell you the same thing about me.  Let me put it to you this way, when someone I know wants the gods honest truth, they come to me.  When they want any answer other than that, they usually go to someone else and end up back with me.

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I believe that this is where you are wrong.  I say this because I heard that Holly and Gina were showing their sluttiness with no problems last night and if I ever met either one of them I would tell them to their face just what I thought of them.  You want to appear to the the high and mighty but in reality you're not using your head when it comes to what people would do.  I call a spade a spade, a car a car, and a slut a slut, it's that simple really.

The girls had fun , they were enjoying themselves .. I was enjoying myself with them also ( not jerking 😂🤣 ) by being happy seeing other human beings have fun , smiles and be happy .. this is what matters for me , the happiness of others and at the moment , better say always , see the people healthy . 

I adore you reading that you would also call them sluts in front of their face , but maybe if you could sit on the same table first with them and have a talk about  their RLC job and so many more details that none of us here  knows , perhaps your conclusions could be different . Except of course if you consider yourself superior or let’s say not at the same level to sit at the same table with any of these people , then it is another story . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The girls had fun , they were enjoying themselves .. I was enjoying myself with them also ( not jerking 😂🤣 ) bir grrling happy seeing other human being have fun , smile and be happy .. this is what matters for me , the happiness of others and at the moment , better say always , see the people healthy . 

I adore you reading that you would also call them sluts in front of their face , but maybe if you could sit on the same table first with them and have a talk about  their RLC job and so many more details that Nike of us here  knows , perhaps your convulsions could be different . 

There would be no difference, if you act like a slut, I'm going to call you a slut.  If you don't like it you either change your ways or tell me to fuck off...it really is that simple!!

The girls still could have had as much fun if they had had their clothes on when they came into the living room last night and interrupted what the guys were doing.  That's all I'm going to say about it.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There would be no difference, if you act like a slut, I'm going to call you a slut.  If you don't like it you either change your ways or tell me to fuck off...it really is that simple!!

The girls still could have had as much fun if they had had their clothes on when they came into the living room last night and interrupted what the guys were doing.  That's all I'm going to say about it.

I would never say someone that I have never met in person and not looking in the eyes “ fuck off “ , saying a plain fuck off to someone behind a keyboard , I find it the most coward possible because with just  two words someone can escape a talk with reasonable arguments , plus it is the most disrespected thing when you are trying to have a talk .

The girls were a bit or more drank and they were acting as of their most daily routine ways . After all , the complains have been enormous the last weeks that the girls with the presence of Bogdan ( and now Anthony ) can’t be as nude as it needs to be for all the male subscribers  who want to watch the girls running up and down nude or at least without so many clothes 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would never say someone that I have never met in person and not looking in the eyes “ fuck off “ , saying a plain fuck off to someone behind a keyboard , I find it the most coward possible because with just  two words someone can escape a talk with reasonable arguments , plus it is the most disrespected thing when you are trying to have a talk .

The girls were a bit or more drank and they were acting as of their most daily routine ways . After all , the complains have been enormous the last weeks that the girls with the presence of Bogdan ( and now Anthony ) can’t be as nude as it needs to be for all the male subscribers  who want to watch the girls running up and down nude or at least without so many clothes 😂🤣

There you have it!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This post you are correct, I say it like it is and I don't sugar coat anything and if you could ask my family and friends they would tell you the same thing about me.  Let me put it to you this way, when someone I know wants the gods honest truth, they come to me.  When they want any answer other than that, they usually go to someone else and end up back with me.

is " being frank and saying it as it is " equal to being "rude and nasty " ? 

Is calling me a "jerk" or "asshole" for having a different view than yours " calling it as it's " ?

I really don't get that argument. IMO people only resort to insults when they are not smart enough to form an argument and present their views in a polite manner. and if you confront them about it, they call you a child or snowflake or the other silly things. 

no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, being rude is never a positive and strength. it's just a sign of weakness. 

• Like 1

perhaps try this, just don't let what other people say get to you so much. there isn't a right way to post. it's a public forum and an anonymous public says all sort of nasty things. if the admin has a problem, let him fix it. a successful forum has all types. instead of being upset with the way people post, try having fun with them instead. it's just a forum about sex sites. it's crude by nature. 

a person who agrees to be on cam opens themselves up to the scrutiny of the public. negativity isn't always bad. to a large extent, negativity is what sets things into motion. ignoring, shunning, reporting, huddling like-minded members into clubs, that's what ruins a forum. let the moderators handle over the top insults on their own. avoid the report button. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Is calling me a "jerk" or "asshole" for having a different view than yours " calling it as it's " ?

I really don't get that argument. IMO people only resort to insults when they are not smart enough to form an argument and present their views in a polite manner. and if you confront them about it, they call you a child or snowflake or the other silly things. 

no matter how hard you try to prove otherwise, being rude is never a positive and strength. it's just a sign of weakness. 

With some people it's like arguing with a brick wall, they will never change their mind or say you're right, you have it in your head that no matter what anyone says, you are not going to change your mind.  So really there is no point in beating this dead horse!!!

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

perhaps try this, just don't let what other people say get to you so much. there isn't a right way to post. it's a public forum and an anonymous public says all sort of nasty things. if the admin has a problem, let him fix it. a successful forum has all types. instead of being upset with the way people post, try having fun with them instead. it's just a forum about sex sites. it's crude by nature. 

a person who agrees to be on cam opens themselves up to the scrutiny of the public. negativity isn't always bad. to a large extent, negativity is what sets things into motion. ignoring, shunning, reporting, huddling like-minded members into clubs, that's what ruins a forum. let the moderators handle over the top insults on their own. avoid the report button. 

Exactly!!  You would think by now people would have fun with it but they just don't seem to get it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

why not fix them by teaming up with others and reporting the posts in waves then and when that isn't good enough, try creating a club and then you don't have to see it anymore. problem solved, right? if only you had something to offer other members here, i bet you could do it and then everything would be wonderful. problem solved! 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There you have it!!

Let me understand something now because my brain is burning coal as we say in my country . You don’t pay but there is ( are ) people who provide you with info , photos , videos or whatever and you get conclusions because of all that for any of the tenants .. without having any personal viewing .. you say that you don’t like to watch the guys and yet , we are speaking now about the girls that were almost naked and you also criticize that in a negative way .. because they were doing it in front of the guys .. excuse me now , if you are at a beach in the summer , are you offended seeing almost half naked women , topless or with their Brazilian bikinis and are you going to them calling them sluts or to wear something appropriate because they biasing the public exposure ? 

If they were naked in the pool like so many times in the summer , you would have said that they are sluts because  they are sunbathing next to men half naked ? 

• Like 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Exactly!!  You would think by now people would have fun with it but they just don't seem to get it!

it's how it worked for years until they found the reporting strategy to manipulate the moderators into doing their bidding and then when that wasn't good enough, gather up their good friends and hide them in a cave. the admin needs to end that kind of power and control over his forum. if people can't handle a crude public forum, they should leave, but instead all they do is team up, mass ignore, shun, report, and eventually build a wall. have no idea why the admin allows such people to steal his platform. ridiculous! 

• Upvote 1