B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i did say earlier that the chat would be more enjoyable than the apartment, i think i was right lol

Maybe the incident of the day ( Gina moving ) created the eager to comment , I am sure it will be this alive as today very soon 😉

they need more apartments before deciding who to put in them

The apartments must be also modern and nice for viewing , like Leora’s for example . If it is like Martina’s , then it would make it hard to watch even if the tenants are nice .  
This will cost more money of course 😬🙄

do ratings go up when hes here? i watch anything but him

I like to watch him having sex with Gina , it is good quality sex together . I think also due to Covid now , they don’t make parties with outsiders , otherwise I think they would have  made a couple of them and he would have participated . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe the incident of the day ( Gina moving ) created the eager to comment , I am sure it will be this alive as today very soon 😉

We've all being having a good chat on here because nothing of note has happened at B4 to take us away from this chat, doesn't this tell you how boring B4 as become with couples?

they start well but then its all down hill after that

I would personally take watching Holly with the boyfriend who appeared a couple of times and even Megan and Rocco because I also like their sex sessions . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and the tenants more pocket money, DD...

Money will always rule since it is their job .. if it is mixed with feelings and emotions , as a viewer you can always forget the money factor 😉😇

17 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

We've all being having a good chat on here because nothing of note has happened at B4 to take us away from this chat, doesn't this tell you how boring B4 as become with couples?

I personally have so many posts and answers because I am trying to catch up to the most recent one and since I like to comment to as most of the interesting ones in my opinion , it takes time to answer to the later ones . This is something we have now at B4 and we need to accept it in order to enjoy  what we are going to see the  next days . If we can’t avoid what is offered , at least let’s try to enjoy the good things that for sure will at certain  times happen .