B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

When normal things and not sexual orgies inside a house with many people who live there and finally they are all together on a Sunday evening , everyone is complaining .

If a threesome between tenants or a simultaneous  dildo show from the girls was happening , everyone would complain .

When they play cards , Jenga , twister or they take shower naked in the jacuzzi and drinking wine , everyone is complaining .

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can you please anyone say what do you finally want to watch ? And since you don’t like it , why are you watching it and even more discussing it currently the most and making it the hottest topic here at the forum ? 

There’s no medicine honestly .... 

lol I have made the same comment a few times and everytime there is no response to it. 

TBH I did enjoy watching them all together having a good time, they are just getting more comfortable with being in the group. 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When normal things and not sexual orgies inside a house with many people who live there and finally they are all together on a Sunday evening happen  , everyone is complaining .

If a threesome between tenants or a simultaneous  dildo show from the girls was happening or even more one of the famous ( pseudo ) lesbian shows  , everyone would complain .

When they play cards , Jenga , twister or they take shower naked in the jacuzzi and drinking wine , everyone is complaining .

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Can you please anyone say what do you finally want to watch ? And since you don’t like it , why are you watching it and even more discussing it currently the most and making it the hottest topic here at the forum ? 

do you think rlc generally meets expectations?

If it wasn’t this massage show happening , we would have a girl playing with her mobile in Prague , a half naked woman with a kitchen robe preparing things at another Barcelona apartment , a couple almost sleeping in their bedroom in Prague and in general a very quiet Sunday evening with RLC streams . You know , there are also other things in life to do when the site that people pay to watch dissatisfies them at certain moments like maybe it is now... so , stop the subscription , change the channel or I don’t know what else to say .. 

As the good friend here ed2 said a couple of days ago , I loved watching the interaction of the tenants in the villa , I saw good relations amongst them and a nice friendly / family environment ... and for me , the personalities and the characters and the way they develop with a common stay , will make it so much nicer when in the future will be happening any bigger events or shows or whatever .. it can’t be all the time sex and sex and sex or I don’t really know what people want to watch 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol I have made the same comment a few times and everytime there is no response to it. 

TBH I did enjoy watching them all together having a good time, they are just getting more comfortable with being in the group. 

We are more then that we agree but we seem to be the minority unfortunately ... careful , we are going to be accused that we are RLC hidden agents because we are defending the site and the tenants 🤓🥳🤪😂🤣

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are more then that we agree but we seem to be the minority unfortunately ... careful , we are going to be accused that we are RLC hidden agents because we are defending the site and the tenants 🤓🥳🤪😂🤣

I can't care less about what anyone thinks of me here 😜

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, albaydog said:

do you think rlc generally meets expectations?

I pay 19,95€ per month to have some nice escaping moments of this stupid Covid era and many times I enjoy what I see .. there are other times that it is boring or shocking unwatchable .. it isn’t the quality I would like many times but it is ok for my personal
taste and the money I pay .. 

I don’t know what it should be expected in a pandemic period from a site like RLC .. I am all eyes and ears to read suggestions 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When normal things and not sexual orgies inside a house with many people who live there and finally they are all together on a Sunday evening happen  , everyone is complaining .

If a threesome between tenants or a simultaneous  dildo show from the girls was happening or even more one of the famous ( pseudo ) lesbian shows  , everyone would complain .

😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I guess you will watch anything no matter how unreal it is.  If I was a viewer I would want to see girls that would act like normal girls and I'm sorry but none of the Barcelona girls do.  There was one once who did and I think most people didn't like her for it, and her name was Elmira.  Elmira had self worth and didn't need to act like the rest of the slutty girls in the house.  Bottom line...you will watch anything and when someone doesn't say what you like to hear you will always question them on it!

• Like 2