Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She never said people can't say what they want, in fact she said they welcome criticism to know what they might want to do. She didn't say it was forbidden for anyone to say whatever they please. They seem to be in a committed relationship and they made it clear swapping may not be in the future. Would anyone rather they lead people on for months that may happen when it never will? And I don't think all men want to see a couple do things just for an audience if that may not be their thing and might damage their relationship. It may not bring in big numbers, but I think they're fresh and fun and they have their whole lives ahead of them after this short part on VH is over. Sorry @Yanaqwerty12y for speaking for you as you can obviously speak up for yourself!

i was referring to the tweet. in it they referenced people aggressively complaining about the tenants not meetings their expectations and that they shouldn't have these expectations. Something like that. anyways, my comments were not to say that they couldn't push back, they were to explain why it's a bad idea. it it my opinion that announcing one's limits may stop complaints, but it will also stop views. that's all i was really saying. you've seen this many times. remember when violet made clear that she and jeff weren't going to swing, they lost a lot of views after that. i know because i was friends with her. a tenant would be wise to keep all options open, not declare their limits, and think of negative complaints as good in the sense that at least they are watching. does that make sense? 

8 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

Thank you more! The right words. We'll try something new and interesting, we have a lot of ideas and desires, but love with Christopher is more important than money. It's not mine to sleep with others, but we want sex with another couple. I want to say that a lot of interesting things await us on the project, we are developing and trying new things, thank you again for your words, I will value understanding

3 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I also wanted to say that tomorrow Demi and Ashton come to visit us, we'll have fun, too, we want to try something☺️😏

exactly! always keep all of your options open to possibilities and if people complain be happy they are watching you and following your program. no one is obligated to anything from you. you are free to sit and do nothing if you want. i suggest keep people guessing. voyeurs are suckers for the future they envision. trust me, they are used to not getting what they want all the time. complaining is just part of their fun. 

14 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

в яблочко! всегда оставляйте все свои возможности открытыми для возможностей, и если люди жалуются, будьте счастливы, они наблюдают за вами и следят за вашей программой. никто от вас ничем не обязан. вы можете сидеть и ничего не делать, если хотите. Я предлагаю держать людей в догадках. вуайеристы - лохи в будущее, которое они видят. поверьте, они привыкли все время не получать то, что хотят. жаловаться - это лишь часть их удовольствия. 

I don't hold evil, thank you, all the best to you☺️💕

Just now, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I don't hold evil, thank you, all the best to you☺️💕

me neither. i mean well. all the best to you as well. most important thing is have fun and keep smiling. you're living a dream for us. 💋💋

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i was referring to the tweet. in it they referenced people aggressively complaining about the tenants not meetings their expectations and that they shouldn't have these expectations. Something like that. anyways, my comments were not to say that they couldn't push back, they were to explain why it's a bad idea. it it my opinion that announcing one's limits may stop complaints, but it will also stop views. that's all i was really saying. you've seen this many times. remember when violet made clear that she and jeff weren't going to swing, they lost a lot of views after that. i know because i was friends with her. a tenant would be wise to keep all options open, not declare their limits, and think of negative complaints as good in the sense that at least they are watching. does that make sense? 

Id like to read your many post like many on here.

But my goodness can you make them any longer.. geees

Short and concise can go a long way too. thanks 🙂  

• Thanks 1

I think it's fair for viewers to have expectations. The tenants signed up for an adult website, and the viewers pay money for this. One of the reasons people got so annoyed at Sofi for so long - when they don't have sex in over a year, it feels like the viewer is being scammed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, fornika said:

Id like to read your many post like many on here.

But my goodness can you make them any longer.. geees

Short and concise can go a long way too. thanks 🙂  

i very much appreciate your kind words. sorry, i agree, that i need to learn to be more concise. i'll work on that. 🙂

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kiko1313 said:

I think it's fair for viewers to have expectations. The tenants signed up for an adult website, and the viewers pay money for this. One of the reasons people got so annoyed at Sofi for so long - when they don't have sex in over a year, it feels like the viewer is being scammed.

good point, to be honest i'm shocked there isn't more scammery on vhtv. if i were a tenant i'll have the viewers on a leash. 😁

whip GIF

4 hours ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

I also wanted to say that tomorrow Demi and Ashton come to visit us, we'll have fun, too, we want to try something☺️😏

I wish you enjoy the party with Demi and Ashton.
Maybe we will have some surprises!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1