Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

If, Malia follows through, and does leave Leora alone to reflect. yet again, on where the resolve of this situation lies. Could very well be a positive move on her part, to help Leora get her thoughts collected.  Leora being the only one who can help herself !!!

Very very true. She is talking to Malia now, so she is getting stuff out which will help, but she needs to calm down and be alone for a while.

So much drama and speculation.

I have it from anonymous sources she's upset because she was benched by the roller derby team for being too nice.  Malia is telling her to try to look at the opponents as baby seals.  That should do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Ahhh !  Is not this being what true friends would do ??? 

If Leora wanted her there, she would say, Malia would know. She is listening to her now. I doubt she will be angry if she left. Plus she can then talk on the phone to someone else who will listen to her....

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If Leora wanted her there, she would say, Malia would know. She is listening to her now. I doubt she will be angry if she left. Plus she can then talk on the phone to someone else who will listen to her....

IF, IF, IF, you remember I said  "IF Malia follows through !"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There you go! Malia is stopping in to be with her. Good on her. That's a friend.

I will go out on a limb, and predict that the blue spread will be opened completely on Leora's bed within the next hour !!😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

I will go out on a limb, and predict that the blue spread will be opened completely on Leora's bed within the next hour !!😊

She just moved it out the way before! In her mood i think a quiet night will be more likely!