Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Thank you all for your best wishes it is greatly appreciated... I work as a maintenance technician.

And thanks for the work too Sir. My best mate is now in a care home, having suffered a massive stroke last last year, resulting in him paralysed on his right side, and while able to speak, it's all nonsense, just random words, not what he wants to actually say. And he knows this too, which makes him frustrated and upset. Robbed him of everything, his speech, his walk, his job, his freedom. Since Covid i've been unable to see him, only his family were allowed to visit, but when i was going a few times a week to help his memory and speech, i saw each time how hard everyone works, regardless of position, when they are constantly on call. People such as yourself are needed. 👍

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Good luck mate...Be lucky!!

2 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Bloody hell do you look after to me I can't remember must be losing it can't even remember what leora looks like or are we losing her I love her but wife's not happy she says leora not here anymore she don't give a fuck    at this i time come to say I do miss you I can't live without you come back be your best be the queen or the wife's going to get fucked.    help me leora I need you   

By the way chris talking shit but hope it goes ok  im going to have one in a bit when my turn comes

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

🥱🥱😴😴😴

There's nothing better than when.....zzzzzzzzzz

spacer.png......🤣