Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The girls do this for the first time to their friend , I hope they make it again and again and they finally go out of the isolation they feel that they can’t do anything in this apartment . It is so very much better watching this guy interacting with the girls and making a forum on fire with all possible speculations each and every time than having the girls in Leora’s room or in the living room with the shisha or watching their IPads ... but it seems that many here want the girls to be like that ( isolated and no one allowed to enter their realm )  😂🤣

• Confused 1

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know as well as anyone! The first line explains why the last line won't exist!!

I am going to have to get a refund on my crystal ball.  I was hoping for shisha !!!🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I predict it will be nobody special!!

It doesn’t matter if is special or not for any of us but how the girls feel having him there . It’s not our lives , it is theirs and as long as this guy is repeatedly there , it is good as it seems for the girls for whatever reason 😊

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah...it's been some rather boring reading around this apartment lately.

And now it goes back to normal, now everyone knows it's the same guest as ever, the only one! Trouble is that is still too hot for some!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

I am going to have to get a refund on my crystal ball.  I was hoping for shisha !!!🤣

Oh with him Shisha will be in use i reckon later.