Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I knew you'd say that!!!!

But come on, since summertime, she has changed so much more in many ways. How much time alone now etc etc etc....Come on, nowhere near as much that has been claimed is down to Malia.

You knew I would say it....because it’s fact...

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You knew I would say it....because it’s fact...

Ok. We won't ever agree. Maybe early on, yes, but NOW?? Really?? If that's your opinion i respect that.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok. We won't ever agree. Maybe early on but NOW?? Really?? If that's your opinion i respect that.

She has got worse since the summer admittedly, but the decline started when Malia arrived....It’s no a matter of me having a go at Malia, it’s a matter of stating a fact.....

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has got worse since the summer admittedly, but the decline started when Malia arrived....It’s no a matter of me having a go at Malia, it’s a matter of stating a fact.....

Yeah ok, BUT - Malia has now given her so much more space, more freedom. Who's fault is it since summer, that she hasn't gone back to the 'Old' Leora? Who started dating and stopping out overnight to see Loverboy? Who's moods are all over the place as a result of him? Who's fault is it when she doesn't do anything for day after day despite being all alone for up to 4 days on the trot? Who's fault is it she now smokes Shisha and looks at Instagram for hour after hour even when alone? Who's fault, or rather decision, is it that we see so much Girls-Together stuff?

Not Malia's is it.

No one is stopping her doing a lot apart from herself.

Secondo me avete ragione tutti e due (jimbo4 e Slipper). 

Probabilmente se Malia lasciasse piĂč spazio a Leora anche in settimana si potrebbe vedere la "vecchia Leora". Ma Ăš anche vero che Leora non fa quasi niente tutto il giorno e se si masturba o lo fa prima di cena o verso mezzanotte. E anche quando sta a casa tutto il giorno non fa altro che stare al telefono. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think you're both right.

Probably if Malia left more space for Leora even in the week you could see the "old Leora". But it is also true that Leora does almost nothing all day and if she masturbates or does it before dinner or around midnight. And even when he's home all day, all he does is be on the phone.

Malia left for over 100 hours one week.

She left Leora alone for 4 consecutive nights another, plus many 2 and 3 nighters as well.

How much did she do with all that free time? 

If Leora makes her own decisions in life then ANYTHING she does or does not do sexually is HER decision. So many times there is fuck all stopping her. So that is all down to Leora, no one else.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah ok, BUT - Malia has now given her so much more space, more freedom. Who's fault is it since summer? Who started dating and stopping out overnight to see Loverboy? Who's moods are all over the place as a result of him? Who's fault is it when she doesn't do anything for day after day despite being all alone for up to 4 days on the trot? Who's fault is it she now smokes Shisha and looks at Instagram for hour after hour even when alone? 

Not Malia's is it.

No one is stopping her doing a lot apart from herself.

You are absolutely wright slipper. Leora's downfall is all because of the decisions she has made, and nobody can blame Malia for that.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

You are absolutely wright slipper. Leora's downfall is all because of the decisions she has made, and nobody can blame Malia for that.

I can understand how Malia, simply by being there, changed the whole dynamic, of course it did, but has she used this to her advantage in other ways? YES! This is why she does so much stuff with her. True, lockdown and all that created tension for a short while, and there is still stuff that bugs her having to live with her now, but not many. But in the last three months, Malia has become part time there. So has old Leora returned? No. Instead we get - 

Instagram. Hair salons. Talking girly on the phone. Yelling on the phone. Going out. Coming back. Going out. Coming back. THEN....If she wants to.....If the time is right, she may do a solo show.

Yes Malia had changed things, but now? No chance! Leora has changed and is not the same in general. And i'm not criticising her AT ALL! Just saying it as it's happened.

Her idea of 'fun' tonight, is drinking whiskey with a Douchebag!