Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Avoiding as always Pepe. Everyone here knows you stalk Leora on instagram, but does she really confide in you ? Hell no she has your ass completely and totally in the palm of her little Russian hand. You have been deleted by her so many times. Tell the truth skunk, we all you know you stink of the high heaven, or is that something you don't want the faithful to know.. The truth !!!!

I'm intrigued, so please help me out.

Firstly I will concede that although Leora's fan base is very loyal it could well be diminishing ( Speculation on my part, not substantiated by me, or you come to that matter )

Secondly, you have taken great pride in continuing your personal vendetta with Pepe on the forum tonight, and I would therefore ask you a simple question.....You state that Leora " has Pepe in the palm of her Russian hand " I cannot disagree with that remark as I believe Leora has EVERYONE in the palm of her Russian hand......So what in the world allows your ego to think that you have not been fed a crock of Russian shit the same as you accuse Pepe of.

Anyone who knows women, whether it be Leora or anyone else, only ever knows what that woman is prepared to share...true or false information is drip fed to whomever they wish if it suits their purpose....You may accuse Pepe and perhaps others but you are no different, and you certainly know no more ...You have been told exactly what she wants you to be told and she will use you as a weapon against Pepe and vice versa when she is under pressure.

So don't delude yourself into thinking you know more than you actually do or indeed more than anyone else, whatever you know or don't know is subject to what she wants you to know....Simple fact! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2