Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary Pepe, and you have no idea really do you as always you are completely lost in your infatuation with what was once a goddess and now is an also rand as always.

Actually yes I do know I don't need to speculate. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

You have everyone on this forum fooled and you damn well know it. Speculation is your middle name. Leora has not grown in sexuality or progress into a seductive goddess from the naïve young girl she when they( RLC) approached her and Paul to join the project. If you are the know all when it comes to Leora tell everyone why and when she an Paul were approached to join the project and WHY ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

You have everyone this forum fooled and you damn well know it. Speculation is your middle name. Leora has grown in sexuality or progress into a seductive goddess from the naïve young girl she when they( RLC) approached her and Paul to join the project.

As usual you let your mouth write a check your ass can't cover. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

As usual you let your mouth write a check your ass can't cover. 

The skunks smell and Bull Shit is overloading his loins as usual with hand on the keyboard and other well I think we all know where that one is !!!! anyone that floats their boat they are the know everything know all is usually completely full of shit !!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

The skunks smell and Bull Shit is overloading his loins as usual with hand on the keyboard and other well I think we all know where that one is !!!! anyone that floats their boat they are the know everything know all is usually completely full of shit !!!

Back at you 😁 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

well he was in leora bed today maybe he is getting closer to touching her pussy 😂

If he stays longer who knows but leora wanted him to look at her bare ass in the mirror 

mr blue balls maybe getting closer.... probably not but who actually knows😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I joined RLC because of Leora, 7 years hell almost 8. I have challenged you to answer a simple question and if I know answer why don't you tell everyone?

7 years damn she might be a co owner of rlc now😂