Clubs

Amy3

25 minutes ago, chrd12345 said:

i just browsed through that topic and have only recently learnt about the clubs on this site. But, honestly if i read the public VH forum i can understand, that there are people that just want to discuss or talk about things in a probably more friendly environment, that is (on top) not open for everyone. Just to mention, i am not in any club, but i can find more than one reason why people start such clubs.

Well, sure that is obvious. They ran away from the people in the public forum who did not align with their frame of mind. It is my opinion that the admin of this forum should have cut them off at the pass and not allowed them to steal his forum and set up another one where they made themselves admin. You have to understand that Jabbath and Sparkles are the 2 most prominent members of this forum and definitely the 2 most notable members of the vhtv forum. It’s no wonder that they were able to gather upward of a 100 other members into a club and from there dictate their mindset upon their followers that required obedience and loyalty to them. Else, out into the wasteland of loneliness you go. They run this forum, not the admin, not the moderators, they do. If you go against them then you will be put on mass ignore, shunned, and in the confines of the clubs and PMs ridiculed and put down. They sit on high and laugh at the idiots in the public forum. Ultimately, the result has been an evacuation on the other side for those members here who got sick of their shit too or were bullied out. And so, the forum sits, a scant reflection of these half men rulers, whose only reason to continue posting in the public forums is to prove to themselves that they are not what I say they are, thieves. Also, since vhtv is clearly moving into a direction of more and more shitty tenants and managers as they would say, there is no room for anyone to dare enjoy it. Who would be stupid enough to try and enjoy something the leaders of this forum think is shit? You’ll be a very lonely, laughed at person that’s for certain. And so, because of that, no one does and so the forum goes further down the drain. The numbers tell the story. The club members are very boring people, they are nothing but historians at this point and they reserve their true selves and knowledge only for people who look up to them. They guard the door to the public forums. As a result, the forum dies, and no one gives a shit, not even the admin. 

This site ranks:
#144,798
in global internet engagement
3:42 
Daily Time on Site question.png