Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It is possible that it's someone else? She washed her hair put her face on again...BUT !! If you are meeting your boyfriend wouldn't you normally shower and WASH YOUR MONEY BOX ?  She did neither.🤔

Unless of course before she left him earlier she showered at his.Didn't do her hair there because her dryer and tongs were at home,

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only one person rings the intercom.

Shall leave that there.

Diamogli il beneficio del dubbio. Magari non era lui... 

Vediamo se tornerà stasera o no. Tanto se è andata a dormire da lui tornerà domani vestita diversamente. 

E comunque non mi pare che si siano sentiti in questi giorni o sì? 

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It is possible that it's someone else? She washed her hair put her face on again...BUT !! If you are meeting your boyfriend wouldn't you normally shower and WASH YOUR MONEY BOX ?  She did neither.🤔

Jimbo, there's always the possibility he's had all he's getting this weekend, the "old treat em mean, keep em keen" trick it's working with us poor souls so why not him

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Diamogli il beneficio del dubbio. Magari non era lui... 

Vediamo se tornerà stasera o no. Tanto se è andata a dormire da lui tornerà domani vestita diversamente. 

E comunque non mi pare che si siano sentiti in questi giorni o sì? 

I don't know nor care. Talk about it yourselves.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Don't know. Nor care.

SG....Don't be morose about the situation.....Surely this is not the first time in your life a pretty girl has taken the piss out of you? It certainly isn't my first time.....I am finding it hilarious and also very sad...Not sadness for us,but sadness for her....Accept it for what it was...Superb while it lasted...Tomorrow's another day mate.....Never give up on anyone completely, she might just come to her senses and realise that loyalty is a two way street.

But remember, when she was taken off in the Russian apartment, everyone thought it was the end of the world....But you all found out it wasn't and people carried on.🙃

Just get one of her old films out, and pretend it's live....You won't have to stretch your imagination too far as all her performances are the same now anyway.🤣🤣🤪

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SG.... Don't be morose about the situation..... Surely this is not the first time in your life a pretty girl has taken the piss out of you? It certainly isn't my first time..... I am finding it hilarious and also very sad... Not sadness for us,but sadness for her.... Accept it for what it was... Superb while it lasted... Tomorrow's another day mate..... Never give up on anyone completely, she might just come to her senses and realise that loyalty is a two way street.

But remember, when she was taken off in the Russian apartment, everyone thought it was the end of the world.... But you all found out it wasn't and people carried on.🙃

Just get one of her old films out, and pretend it's live.... You won't have to stretch your imagination too far as all her performances are the same now anyway.🤣🤣🤪

I don't know who rang, i don't know where she has gone, i don't know for how long, i don't know if she has a latte or regular, i don't know what she talks about, i don't know anything.

Because it doesn't matter. All i said was only one person ever rang. So that's it. What does any of this matter to any of us, because we don't matter after this week do we.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I don't know who rang, i don't know where she has gone, i don't know for how long, i don't know anything.

Because it doesn't matter. All i said was only one person ever rang. So that's it. What does any of this matter to any of us, because we don't matter do we?

You have finally realised the secret of life mate.....We don't matter a rats arse, the only thing that matters to Leora is ...Yes!! you've guessed it..LEORA !! and our monthly contributions to her ever growing bank account...Lol 😂🤣

• Like 2

il y un 3 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Vous avez enfin réalisé le secret de la vie mec ..... Nous n’avons pas d’importance un âne de rats, la seule a choisi qui compte pour Leora est ... Oui!! vous l’avez deviné.. Leora!! et nos contributions mensuelles à son compte bancaire en constante croissance... Lol 😂 🤣

Voila la vérité mais sa dure qu’un temps

• Like 3