Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

Guest Slipper Guyquad
42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps Leora should tell her Casanova Ideal Man, that if someone is aspiring to dress and act like a lady on her exceptionally generous allowance from her benefactors, it is not acceptable to allow said Ideal Man to act like a leech and leave his calling card on her oh so delicate neck......So very lower bred behavior from someone who is no longer a teenager and is used to the finer things in life.

There are possibly some young impressionable aspiring future actresses in the industry, who may look up to her as a role model .....What a bad example to set! 

Could never imagine Audrey Hepburn looking like " Trailer Trash "  when she was starring in " Breakfast at Tiffany's "  🤡

He has only learned so much yet, the weak minded sod he is - He's only just stopped buying her shitty toys he gets from the local market with his pocket money!

They're not actually love bites - He clings on to her with his teeth for dear life, desperate to never, ever let her go! She drags him down the street until he finally loses grip! Sobbing as she walks off!🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

... by writing what I think and pressing the "Submit Reply" button. 🤣

Trenniply?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She has briefly returned but I think she will be going out again......You lucky people.🤣

She loves you all, lol🤪

All people put on matching red lacy undies to go shopping don't they?

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All people put on matching red lacy undies to go shopping don't they?

I am lucky enough to still have some paint left to watch dry, and some needles for my eyes....Much more exciting than being bored to submission by a pretentious narcissistic freeloader..🙃

If she had a grain of honour or decency she would pack RLC in and fuck off back to Russia....But she won't!...And neither would I if I was in her shoe's 🤑

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

I am lucky enough to still have some paint left to watch dry, and some needles for my eyes....Much more exciting than being bored to submission by a pretentious narcissistic freeloader..🙃

If she had a grain of honour or decency she would pack RLC in and fuck off back to Russia....But she won't!...And neither would I if I was in her shoe's 🤑

Because they would be the most expensive they have? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because they would be the most expensive they have? 🤣

Something is wrong in life when you get more enjoyment out of having a laugh on a forum, than waiting with wasted expectation for a one time exciting girl to give something back in return for the life she has been allowed to enjoy at her benefactors expense. 🤑