Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

10 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Pulo,why do you saythat,that´s not nice of you,it´s insulting and speculation.

You are right MC it's not nice and it's her private business...Nothing to do with us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

girls have a great happy night 

Leora and Malia 💞👸🌟 

Thank you so much for the friendship and love 

So stay happy and joyful 

Cool yourself  

Big kiss From friend pulo 🐈😘

image.jpeg.0d5f42c0f5fd724377ad0c54e81e1e59.jpeg

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Something is wrong in life when you get more enjoyment out of having a laugh on a forum, than waiting with wasted expectation for a one time exciting girl to give something back in return for the life she has been allowed to enjoy at her benefactors expense. 🤑

Things change J. People do very often too.

I don't have any problem with her going out for a night. I don't really have a problem with her living an extravagant lifestyle as it shouldn't affect what we see. I don't have a problem with her not bating as much, all her shows blend into one now for me anyway. But some kind of 'Reward' for loyalty of fans who pay each and every month wouldn't go amiss.....

The problem i have is LOVERBOY.

I have not enjoyed seeing this man literally drive her insane. And she keeps running back to him.

That's what i find disturbing.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I don't have any problem with her going out for a night. I don't really have a problem with her living an extravagant lifestyle. I don't have a problem with her not bating as much, all her shows blend into one now for me anyway. 

I have not enjoyed seeing this man literally drive her insane. And she keeps running back to him.

But it's her life to do as she wishes SG ...I hope it works out for her, although I doubt it will..But it's her life to either fuck up or succeed with......😉

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But it's her life to do as she wishes SG ...I hope it works out for her, although I doubt it will..But it's her life to either fuck up or succeed with......😉

Yes it is her own life. And she won't take any advice or help from anyone.

But do you really think it will suddenly all work out? Some miracle cure to all the problems they have? After all this, it will start being the greatest relationship ever seen? Do pigs fly?

So next time she is yelling or crying.....Turn away. There is only so much sympathy you can have.

It's all HER OWN DOING.

Not Malia's fault, not Paul's. Not even PussyBoy. HERS.

But she'll blame someone else.

il y a 4 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

I don't have any problem with her going out for a night. I don't really have a problem with her living an extravagant lifestyle as it shouldn't affect what we see. I don't have a problem with her not bating as much, all her shows blend into one now for me anyway. 

"I have not enjoyed seeing this man literally drive her insane. And she keeps running back to him.

That's what i find disturbing".

You mean Paul right? Dumps her then constantly keeps her tagging along to try to stop her shagging someone else (she's clearly still very into him) even though he's got a girlfriend?

Or do you mean the other guys outside the apartment that she's stringing along for company and the odd bunk-up?

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes it is her own life. And she won't take any advice or help from anyone.

But do you really think it will suddenly all work out? Some miracle cure to all the problems they have? After all this, it will start being the greatest relationship ever seen? Do pigs fly?

So next time she is yelling or crying.....Turn away. There is only so much sympathy you can have.

It's all HER OWN DOING.

I personally don't give a fuck whether she cries and shouts every day....She made her bed, now she has to lie on it...Although she acts like a child she is not one and must make her own mistakes.....Real Life!!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

I personally don't give a fuck whether she cries and shouts every day....She made her bed, now she has to lie on it...Although she acts like a child she is not one and must make her own mistakes.....Real Life!!

Does plenty of that! 🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

do you mean the other guys outside the apartment that she's stringing along for company and the odd bunk-up?

YES THIS GUY.

10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

You mean Paul right? Dumps her then constantly keeps her tagging along to try to stop her shagging someone else even though he's got a girlfriend?

WHAT?????? :exclamation: I'm not even attempting to correct that.

I will never understand why should we be the ones to indicate Leora who she meets , who she invites at her home , who she has sex with ... it is all her choices and personally I love she listens to no one  and does whatever she wants with she life , as we are also doing with ours . Except if we are also here and we are listening to our parents , relatives and friends , who will we date or which new friendships we will make . 

I disagree with alladino in many issues but he is completely right when he says that this is Leora’s life and she will have whoever person she wants in her life .. It’s insane that due to her temper changes we have given names to guys we have never seen and have only judged them by phonecalls and  ringing the bells ... why do we deserve to judge her ? 

I will agree with jimbo as always that this apartment is the most beneficial eternal lasting holidays currently at RLC , thousands of us are paying 1/10 of the monthly or whatever subscription for two women to fix their hair , their nails , their eyelashes and buy new clothes ... it is a pity to be taken by a fool and I admit that I am the biggest and kudos to the woman who play us all and moves us like the biggest world’s puppets 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will never understand why should we be the ones to indicate Leora who she meets , who she invites at her home , who she has sex with ... it is all her choices and personally I love she listens to no one  and does whatever she wants with she life , as we are also doing with ours . Except if we are also here and we are listening to our parents , relatives and friends , who will we date or which new friendships we will make . 

I disagree with alladino in many issues but he is completely right when he says that this is Leora’s life and she will have whoever person she wants in her life .. It’s insane that due to her temper changes we have given names to guys we have never seen and have only judged them by phonecalls and  ringing the bells ... why do we deserve to judge her ? 

I will agree with jimbo as always that this apartment is the most beneficial eternal lasting holidays currently at RLC , thousands of us are paying 1/10 of the monthly or whatever subscription for two women to fix their hair , their nails , their eyelashes and buy new clothes ... it is a pity to be taken by a fool and I admit that I am the biggest and kudos to the woman who play us all and moves us like the biggest world’s puppets 

I know that my English is difficult to be understood 😂🤣

• Like 1