US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I wonder how all the high ranking Republicans who are telling Trump to give up his fight to prove that the 2020 presidential election was stolen will react when the Democrats steal the two Senate elections in Georgia on Jan.5? :dodgy:

is there even 1 person around you that isn't a thief?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

How do you know so much about what happened in OUR election. From the mainstream media? It's as if the establishment media has a ring in your nose and leads you around with it. I suggest you check out Partick M. Byrne's analysis of the 2020 election.

giphy (72).gif

• Sad 1

those who believe that the American election or to be as in Europe are not rigged alive in another world of course there is a lot of chance that the American election has been distorted just like an election which has given trumph winning the election before and it will always be so in many countries that it is in america or in europe and the system will never change because it aranges everyone from all parties to believe that the votes are useful so that everything is already playing in advance sorry for my english  more than limited lol

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I finally figured it out.  Ridgerunner is really Sidney Powell.  That's the only logical explanation.

You are not capable of figuring anything out on your own. Without DNC talking points you are lost. Probably even need someone to dress you every morning.