US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You sound like the "one horse pony" that the idiot Biden was talking about.  Biden's mind is so far gone that the damn fool makes an ass of himself when he tries to ridicule a news reporter.:tongue:

you continue to prove over & over & over again just how stupid you are. your hero is cracking up right in front of you for all of the world to see yet you continue to criticize others. what the fuck is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

You sound like a broken record. The DNC give you that line?  I know you weren't intelligent enough to think of that yourself. Or was that part of your Sol Alinsky training? :sad:

have you not noticed that the reason for anything being repeated is because you have continued to ignore reality? 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

it never ceases to amaze me that you & the rest of the cult can continue to project your faults, believe a bunch of lies, & ignore what is happening right in front of you while blindly following a lying con man & a party that won't help you when you are in need while enriching themselves. what a fool you are.

Speaking of people enriching themselves and others being blind to things right in front of them. You are so blinded by your insane allegiance to the Democratic Party that you can't see how Joe Biden and the whole Biden family have been enriched by the foreign business dealings of Hunter Biden.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You sound like the "one horse pony" that the idiot Biden was talking about.  Biden's mind is so far gone that the damn fool makes an ass of himself when he tries to ridicule a news reporter.:tongue:

a problem that you have is that you want biden to be the liberal version of dear leader. someone that will be followed off of the cliff. but it isn't like that in the real world. it's a matter of who is offering the best vision of what kind of world that i & others want to live in. not following some airhead con artist that will desert me as soon as he has no use for me an y longer. if biden proves that he is incapable of doing the job then we will look elswhere. but 1 thing is certain. it won't be to a republican. and definitely not to a would be fascist dictator wannabe who cares for nothing & no one but thereself.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Speaking of people enriching themselves and others being blind to things right in front of them. You are so blinded by your insane allegiance to the Democratic Party that you can't see how Joe Biden and the whole Biden family have been enriched by the foreign business dealings of Hunter Biden.

repeat. your projection isn't working & your posts are getting more & more pathetic. have you seen dear leader's handiwork with the covid relief plan? have you noticed that he is threatening another shutdown? do you really think that will help anything?

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you continue to prove over & over & over again just how stupid you are. your hero is cracking up right in front of you for all of the world to see yet you continue to criticize others. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Trump looked pretty calm and sane yesterday when he said that he would not sign the current farce of a covid relief bill unless changes were made to it. Your problem is that you believe all the stupid propaganda put out by Democrats and the news media. You are the one who is cracking up. You can't handle a real debate because your mind is too simple and devoid of the ability to reason. You're comments are nothing more than a collection of Democrat talking points and left wing news media propaganda.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a problem that you have is that you want biden to be the liberal version of dear leader. someone that will be followed off of the cliff. but it isn't like that in the real world. it's a matter of who is offering the best vision of what kind of world that i & others want to live in. not following some airhead con artist that will desert me as soon as he has no use for me an y longer. if biden proves that he is incapable of doing the job then we will look elswhere. but 1 thing is certain. it won't be to a republican. and definitely not to a would be fascist dictator wannabe who cares for nothing & no one but thereself.

No, it will be the Stalinist dictator Kamala Harris,hand picked by another Stalinist Barack Hussein Obama.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Finally Trump is talking some sense.  Revise the COVID19 Stimulus to $2,000 per individual or $4,000 a couple. Looks like his GOP Senators are going back too the drawing board. 

Trump said $600 was way too low. More is needed.

Looks like the Swamp is back in charge. There were millions of dollars for Pakistan, Ukraine, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Palestine,Vietnam and on; but only $600 for American citizens. The American piggy bank is open to the world again. Did Canada get left out of the money give away by the Swamp?