US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a breakdown of the week's political news this Thursday, POLITICO's Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman contend that with his surprise push to bump the stimulus checks in the latest coronavirus relief packs up to...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I'd say this is RR's house, but it's not a trailer in Bumblefuck, USA.spacer.png

And what kind of a home do you own, little elitist snowflake ANTIFA prick? Your statement about Bumblefuck and trailers confirms to me that you do not live in a rural area of the U.S. All you know about rural America are all the bigoted stereotypes concocted by the spoiled children of upper middle class white liberal progressives like you. You don't even have the ability to financially support yourself and make it on your own. In essence you are an airhead, blowhard LOSER. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean like the gas chambers of past history? That's what I would expect from intolerant Stalinist like you.

oppositeland must be lovely. but what are you doing for christmas since it's been outlawed? oh that's right. it hasn't been.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what kind of a home do you own, little elitist snowflake ANTIFA prick? Your statement about Bumblefuck and trailers confirms to me that you do not live in a rural area of the U.S. All you know about rural America are all the bigoted stereotypes concocted by the spoiled children of upper middle class white liberal progressives like you. You don't even have the ability to financially support yourself and make it on your own. In essence you are an airhead, blowhard LOSER. MERRY CHRISTMAS !

iit's a shame that you don't put that much effort into learning about the real world.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In a breakdown of the week's political news this Thursday, POLITICO's Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman contend that with his surprise push to bump the stimulus checks in the latest coronavirus relief packs up to...

Trump just outsmarted the Swamp dwellers and backstabbers on behalf of the American people. :tongue:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You mean your fantasy world?

no matter how many times you try to project your fantasyland onto others it will not change the truth. trump is a mentally ill traitor to the people. he is a divider & destroyer. and you & the rest of the cult are enabling him. you all need to be deprogrammed & the only thing that will change that is for you to accept reality.