US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

oppositeland must be lovely. but what are you doing for christmas since it's been outlawed? oh that's right. it hasn't been.

The celebration of Christmas has essentially been outlawed by Democrat governors with their illegal lock down orders.:cry:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The celebration of Christmas has essentially been outlawed by Democrat governors with their illegal lock down orders.:cry:

i guess that they'll be breaking down my door any minute now. but back to reality. read this. it describes exactly the fantasyland that you live in & why agent orange has been able to fuck things up so badly.                                                                                                 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During the 2020 presidential election, numerous critics of President Donald Trump —from liberals and progressives to right-wing Never Trump conservatives — warned that the lame duck period would be...

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

no matter how many times you try to project your fantasyland onto others it will not change the truth. trump is a mentally ill traitor to the people. he is a divider & destroyer. and you & the rest of the cult are enabling him. you all need to be deprogrammed & the only thing that will change that is for you to accept reality.

Back to the deprogramming again? You want to put Trump supporters into reeducation camps and bug eater wants to gas us. That's sort of what I would expect from intolerant liberal progressive Stalinist thugs. 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i guess that they'll be breaking down my door any minute now. but back to reality. read this. it describes exactly the fantasyland that you live in & why agent orange has been able to fuck things up so badly.                                                                                                 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

During the 2020 presidential election, numerous critics of President Donald Trump —from liberals and progressives to right-wing Never Trump conservatives — warned that the lame duck period would be...

Democrat and Republican Swamp dwellers and people like you who enable them are the true enemies of the American people.

Back to the deprogramming again? You want to put Trump supporters into reeducation camps and bug eater wants to gas us. That's sort of what I would expect from intolerant liberal progressive Stalinist thugs. 

here is a fact for you to dwell on. if you would join the real world nobody would be suggesting such things.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Democrat and Republican Swamp dwellers and people like you who enable them are the true enemies of the American people.

wrong again. this is why you need deprogramming. dear leader has lied 25,000 + times right in front of the entire world & it's been documented over & over & over yet you refuse to see it. and again it is you & the rest of the cult that has enabled his shit over & over & over.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

i hope that you got tissues for xmas because you'll need to get used to this.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Republican Party's astonishing judicial losing streak was increased by at least two Thursday with major rejections in Wisconsin and Georgia. In Wisconsin, a unanimous 3-judge panel of the 7th Circuit...

Just now, golfer06 said:

wrong again. this is why you need deprogramming. dear leader has lied 25,000 + times right in front of the entire world & it's been documented over & over & over yet you refuse to see it. and again it is you & the rest of the cult that has enabled his shit over & over & over.

And who is going to do the deprogramming? Intolerant, authoritarian assholes like you?:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hope that you got tissues for xmas because you'll need to get used to this.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The Republican Party's astonishing judicial losing streak was increased by at least two Thursday with major rejections in Wisconsin and Georgia. In Wisconsin, a unanimous 3-judge panel of the 7th Circuit...

Wonder if all those spineless judges will do the same thing when Democrats steal the two Senate elections in Georgia on Jan.5? I hope Democrats do cheat their way to victory in Georgia. That's what the Republican establishment deserves for abandoning President Trump.

And who is going to do the deprogramming? Intolerant, authoritarian assholes like you?:dodgy:

i think it's more important to help people that have suffered under the moron's term in office rather than an angry delusional hateful hypocrite such as yourself. as time goes on fewer & fewer people are listening or believing his shit.                                                                                                                             

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump's most recent batch of pardons, announced on Wednesday, December 23, ranges from his 2016 campaign manager, Paul Manafort, to Charles Kushner (father of White House Senior...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if all those spineless judges will do the same thing when Democrats steal the two Senate elections in Georgia on Jan.5? I hope Democrats do cheat their way to victory in Georgia. That's what the Republican establishment deserves for abandoning President Trump.

if there is evidence of fraud i'm sure that they will. if no evidence is presented as has been the case with the 50 + losses then they won't. and anyone abandoning trumpy is doing so because they have finally realized that loyalty is a 1 way street to him. he cares only about himself & anyone with 1/2 of a working brain cell can see that. all that's needed is for you & the cult to actually look at what is happening right in front of you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if there is evidence of fraud i'm sure that they will. if no evidence is presented as has been the case with the 50 + losses then they won't. and anyone abandoning trumpy is doing so because they have finally realized that loyalty is a 1 way street to him. he cares only about himself & anyone with 1/2 of a working brain cell can see that. all that's needed is for you & the cult to actually look at what is happening right in front of you.

You are the one who can't or will not see. But I'm not going to waste anymore of my Christmas Day trying to communicate with Grinchs and Scrooges like you.  I would wish you a Merry Christmas but a liberal progressive like you would probably consider that to be a bigoted insult, so I will just say good-bye.