B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone can act differently , i spoke average facts .. The more you try to do something like this with your partner , the more you feel comfortable . Alcohol seems to be a problem but if they continue these shows , they will get more familiar even with the alcohol in their blood . 

Lol you have no idea what you are talking about. Or to whom for that matter

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what he needs to change is stop going for amalia that will help him alot 😂

It might be a possibility ,  but you always go for the one you believe you can have but the other is like telling you “  you will never have me “... eternal teasing is what makes us men the hunters and the women wanting to see that we are after them ... it encourages their ego and vanity 😂🤣😇🤓

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

he looks like a broken man

he isn't broken that's just the truth hitting him in the face telling him it's not possible for him & amalia to have sex.

he will be better next time he will have a complete understanding of this.... at least I hope🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Friesman123 said:

not drinking half a bottle of wine in 15 mins is probably a good start 😉

I agree 😁 I think ( disagreeing now with my good friend nagachilli2 ) that when he was alone with Amalia , he could go for it ... just my opinion 😌

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

he isn't broken that's just the truth hitting him in the face telling him it's not possible for him & amalia to have sex.

he will be better next time he will have a complete understanding of this.... at least I hope🤷‍♂️

next time with who?

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

next time with who?

with amalia until or if ever amalia shares her off camera life on camera🤷‍♂️

Until then it will be business as usual 😏

but I believe people won't fall for it next time but that's just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1