B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Noldus

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Exactly i remember Holly used to stroll around living room and kitchen much more skin showing than she does now

of course ...just like in B4 kitchen TODAY  ...Bogdan was leering  (pretending not too) Nelly was giving that I see what everybody else is seeing and  the usual free spirit Tities out Holly( look at her in all 'non guys around' times (like that party in B1,  ALL  girls tits out (or I would never !! have seen those beautiful tits of Meghan)  Holly kept adjusting (closing) the opening to her gown ...  just a horrible vibe ... 

I understand time to time that is the mix... but the point is mixing couples (boys) with single girls really takes out so many beautiful nudity moments I love as a voyeur ...

and let me be clear before the Real LIfe Rants start .... I come here for nudity !!!!  you folks hell bent on pretending you come for the social life and laundry can fuck off ... you come for the sex , the nudity and voyeuer teasing of sex.... OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO AND WATCH A FUCKING SOAP OPERA !!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Love watching Amalia enjoying , even if it is a show , happy and smiley behaviors so much needed during the stupid period we are having . And Anthony , excellent surprise as I didn’t expect that he is so willing to participate .. disappointed with Amira , but it might be that she isn’t in her best mood because of things happening outside the apartment . 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course ...just like in B4 kitchen TODAY  ...Bogdan was leering  (pretending not too) Nelly was giving that I see what everybody else is seeing and  the usual free spirit Tities out Holly( look at her in all 'non guys around' times (like that party in B1,  ALL  girls tits out (or I would never !! have seen those beautiful tits of Meghan)  Holly kept adjusting (closing) the opening to her gown ...  just a horrible vibe ... 

I understand time to time that is the mix... but the point is mixing couples (boys) with single girls really takes out so many beautiful nudity moments I love as a voyeur ...

and let me be clear before the Real LIfe Rants start .... I come here for nudity !!!!  you folks hell bent on pretending you come for the social life and laundry can fuck off ... you come for the sex , the nudity and voyeuer teasing of sex.... OTHERWISE YOU CAN GO AND WATCH A FUCKING SOAP OPERA !!!!

I don't get your nudity argument. they are always nude. if you are not a subscriber you don't get to watch them nude, and you don't get to complain either. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I understand time to time that is the mix... but the point is mixing couples (boys) with single girls really takes out so many beautiful nudity moments I love as a voyeur .

Um... no it doesn't....

And you're not even a sub. You don't even get to see them naked anyway...

• Upvote 2