B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Just now, bluewinner said:

more than you. and dipshit is you and your whole family. 

More than me...you wish...lol.  Look at his fucking face...I've seen that face many so times after foursomes in real life.  Couldn't get it up.  I am never wrong!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

30 years in the lifestyle gives me a bit of an edge...how many threesomes have you and the other two dipshits had...oh lets say... this year?

You put your own personal experience and examples to make a conclusion of the situation ... maybe you have also performed in front of cameras and with thousand watching .. so , your opinion is respected and heard , at least by me , but it isn’t necessary the right one with these guys tonight . 

And I will not say more because I am not here for arguments after a “ spicy “ show tonight . 

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

by the way he is looking right now I don't think he will do this again unless he, loraine and amalia completely understand each other of what's supposed to happen and what is not going to happen. 

they only planned the matching underwear

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

amalia is only there for loraine, they should get carlos in a threesome

yeah loraine grab amalia and ran to the guest room then closed the door 😂

but anthony need to have a serious talk with loraine because someone said she thanked him for her having sex with amalia wtf 😂

Just now, ddhm said:

You put your own personal experience and examples to make a conclusion of the situation ... maybe you have also performed in front of cameras and with thousand watching .. so , your opinion is respected and heard , at least by me , but it isn’t necessary the right one with these guys tonight . 

And I will not say more because I am not here for arguments after a “ spicy “ show tonight . 

spicy show lol the pizza was spicier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of the times , if it doesn’t work out , it is the guilts for whatever reason that overwhelm you .. and this is what happened with him now , I think he is angry or disappointed because he didn’t perform . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dude...every time you use that stupid word "spicy" you call yourself out as a out of date, simpleton, keyboard geek....lol

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Most of the times , if it doesn’t work out , it is the guilts for whatever reason that overwhelm you .. and this is what happened with him now , I think he is angry or disappointed because he didn’t perform . 

he keeps hiding in the loo