B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Are they gona recieve clients in house!?🤣.Usualy this two do that sort of stuff outside,in house,cams just the boring scripted shows.

This is the most socializing apartment in Barcelona .. if the girls weren’t treated with comments calling them sluts and whatever , they would for sure had no problem to do as much as possible in front of cameras ( of course if anyone of their interacting people wanted to appear on cameras ) but it is more than understandable and I personally congratulate them that they do things outside , why should they bother to get all the shit without deserving ?? I honestly can’t understand why should we say about “ clients “ and similar staff .. when we go out as men for a date , are we about meeting sluts or prostitutes or whatever and not normal gorgeous and pretty women with so many future possibilities ( girlfriends , friends with benefits , soulmates after certain time .. ) .. I find it not fair from us viewers judging the girls ( and the boys ) when we should first see our own selfs in the mirror and ask if we are any better .. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is the most socializing apartment in Barcelona .. if the girls weren’t treated with comments calling them sluts and whatever , they would for sure had no problem to do as much as possible in front of cameras ( of course if anyone of their interacting people wanted to appear on cameras ) but it is more than understandable and I personally congratulate them that they do things outside , why should they bother to get all the shit without deserving ?? I honestly can’t understand why should we say about “ clients “ and similar staff .. when we go out as men for a date , are we about meeting sluts or prostitutes or whatever and not normal gorgeous and pretty women with so many future possibilities ( girlfriends , friends with benefits , soulmates after certain time .. ) .. I find it not fair from us viewers judging the girls ( and the boys ) when we should first see our own selfs in the mirror and ask if we are any better .. 

Its your view and i respect that.I look to what happens or not in house and cams and do my interpretation of things,like we all do.

• Upvote 1

I am one of Amira’s biggest fans I think as I adore her body and manners , always tidy , clean and so on ... but this that she did with her lips , it was too much and I can’t understand how these girls think it makes them any better with their looks .. just a big exaggeration this with Amira .

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Its your view and i respect that.I look to what happens or not in house and cams and do my interpretation of things,like we all do.

I don’t personally mind to read any interpretations , I always have a bit ( or more 😂🤣 ) sensitivity when in a direct or indirect way we name the girls call girls or anything similar .. I also said how I see things , no problem with you as i always enjoy our chats 😉

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wish but with such outfit , looks more like outside activities and we will see if they overnight like last time . 

it's only past 2pm there who knows if they stay out all night but also milena is gone so if they stay out no one can say anything that excuses them this time going forward if they stay off camera it's because they chose too and it wasn't on milena 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Maybe they will return later,but dont expect that from the brunet(think is Amira),she only does the bs shows in cams.Seen several times her getting all prepared,nice langerie..and out😅.Then in house..massage,shower etc.But is Cristmas maybe theh finaly will do things in house🤣.Or they are going to one of the others barca houses.