B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Bogdan and Anthony have found chemistry to manage escaping many times the craziness of the women with some beers and men talk .. I don’t know if it is going to be the same with Carlos , with the language also be a reason and Claire / Loraine , hmm , also don’t know .. but if the business requires this , then , they have  no choice 

Anthny and his wife should be better leave the villa. Bogdan en that Nelly to only girls in the villa. Everyday party-time without that bogdan and that nelly playing father and mother and mother who loves holly...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ansast said:

yes correct although in daylive the seems to be teenagers. In there minds they are 16 not more...If my daughter would like them i dont know...

Russian women always look younger than their actual age , it is mostly their skin ( not so much sun exposure )  and for sure their genes .. About behaving and acting like young teenagers , I think this is happening because they might not have experienced difficulties let’s say in a way , it might have been an easy and not so challenging life so far , traveling , shopping , in general not a life that they have needed to “ fight “ in order to accomplish things .. and this I think doesn’t help the mind to think so as to get more experienced and ultimately they stay stable .. but what I know from Russian women , they are all very well educated and 9 out of 10 with university degrees .. I think for these girls , this life is a luxury , they need to learn not to be ashamed and share in front of the cameras , as soon as they do , they have so much benefits .. you can see it with their tech devices , underwear , clothes .. luxury .. so , we are here to enjoy their presence and as long as they respect us , the viewers who provide them this luxury life , it is all fine by me 😉😇😎

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ansast said:

Anthny and his wife should be better leave the villa. Bogdan en that Nelly to only girls in the villa. Everyday party-time without that bogdan and that nelly playing father and mother and mother who loves holly...

We will see in the next few days how it will all be played out 

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Please Noldus say yes it's happening, it will be the best thing possible if L&A can be transferred to B5 in a couple's apartment

yeah, that be a good move, if they replace Anthony & Loraine with another couple in B4. and also replace Megan with another couple. it'd be much more interesting to watch B4, and B5. I wish they give that empty room in B2 to a single man or a couple too. that would definitely generate a lot of interest in project and it gets rid of fake lesbian shows. 

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

sì, sarebbe una buona mossa, se sostituissero Anthony e Loraine con un'altra coppia in B4. e anche sostituire Megan con un'altra coppia. sarebbe molto più interessante guardare B4 e B5. Vorrei che dessero quella stanza vuota in B2 a un solo uomo o anche a una coppia. Ciò genererebbe sicuramente molto interesse per il progetto e si sbarazzerà dei falsi spettacoli lesbici. 

Non cambierebbe nulla😏

• Like 1

29 minuti fa, ThePerfectFit ha detto:

ad un certo punto tutto cambierà.

Cambiera 'quando RLC portera' tutte ragazze nuove che non sono mai state nel progetto, ma questo non succedera ', perche' avra 'sempre una ragazza o due all'interno che sono gia' state su RLC e che fanno spettacolo e spiegheranno alle nuove cosa fare

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ThePerfectFit said:

ad un certo punto tutto cambierà.

Cambiera’ quando RLC portera’ tutte ragazze nuove che non sono mai state nel progetto, ma questo non succedera’, perche’ avra’ sempre una ragazza o due all’interno che sono gia’ state su RLC e che fanno spettacolo e spiegheranno alle nuove cosa fare