B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, maxfactor said:

naw it's cool, it would never lead to this...

Line Of Coke GIFs | Tenor

i dont know where you come from but all the people start with weed and ended up with something like this meth coke and stuff. They want always more and more. Probably this happens out of site or in the city itself. I dont want be a part of this club who support young people put drugs in make them junky. I didnt knwe this shit happend here. And its often Nelly in B4 i dont see this shit happens elswhere.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they are girls that are willing to be naked and have sex in front of thousands for money and you think they never got high before they joined RLC are you really that nieve just like the bearded guy drugged all the girls to get them to have that first orgy hell they even let him drug them 2 days in a row but sure lets blame bogdan for the girls doing drugs afterall they are inocent angels

Young girls leave them. Dont put drugs into them. The older i fucking dont care.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ansast said:

i dont know where you come from but all the people start with weed and ended up with something like this meth coke and stuff. They want always more and more. Probably this happens out of site or in the city itself. I dont want be a part of this club who support young people put drugs in make them junky. I didnt knwe this shit happend here. And its often Nelly in B4 i dont see this shit happens elswhere.

I smoke weed and I never did coke or meth that shit is for junkies 

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I smoke weed and I never did coke or meth that shit is for junkies 

They become junkies for sure especially in this space they live in. Anyway i m gone ask my money back and leave the family here. If not it s gone be a problem i m afraid.

Holly est complétement sous la mauvaise influence de B&N, les autres, comme Megan, Gina , sont plus solides, elles sont indépendantes Holly, est dans un traquenard. Mais elle se croit irrésistible, donc elle ne voit rien venir. Ce soir j'ai coupé tellement elle était sous le joug  de Bogdan. c'était pathétique, écoeurant

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2