B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Expected arrival of B4 tenants around midnight Barcelona time .. let’s see how and if the forum explodes of comments 😉😉

Only if there is something worth commenting on. I don't have any faith that Martina will do anything sexual with any woman. Most we see I predict is one of those lame side-by-side bates and even that is a HUGE stretch.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Only if there is something worth commenting on. I don't have any faith that Martina will do anything sexual with any woman.

She likes Holly , this is what has been seen with body language ... it all depends on what terms is Alberto fine with that .. it looks in any case interesting to keep waiting to see .. 

editing ; possible could be a simultaneous bate or dildo , still a surprise to see Martina also doing this .. she is 24 , she’s for sure a volcano ready to erupt each and everyday 

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Only if there is something worth commenting on. I don't have any faith that Martina will do anything sexual with any woman. Most we see I predict is one of those lame side-by-side bates and even that is a HUGE stretch.

she was kissing megan and played with her tits in the tub  and she made out with holly the next party so not such a huge stretch i think

The facts are a full bottle of champagne at the moment and the girls , if they return , they also had a mix of staff 😂🤣 some kisses maybe but Holly is ready for all if she feels so .. Megan is a receiver and Gina .. well , she might fell asleep while being kissed 😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Longgg Bathtube shower...check..next..massage maybe..then after finish Bogdan can finaly end is misery wait and join his wife in their bedroom..Martina probrably will leave and go house to join her man.Forget the possible pause breack to smoke and make some "arrangments"🤣.

• Haha 1