B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah in Loraine's last visit. They all took the bath together and Curly kissed Loriane and then started rubbing her pussy and touching her body but she suddenly told him "NO" and then he stopped.

when did anthony first make his appearance on rlc with loraine?

4 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

cause this was the scene of the show and the follow up makes sense here ... it is Martina AND NELLY   AT B4..... that's why 

and while im here the 3 girls are laughing and talking in b4 kitchen   wonder if Nelly is spilling the beans of last night ??

I mean yesterday there were comments about Nelly and Martina and rightly so because the scene happened in B4 but today most of the comments have been about Martina and Alberto relationship and whether he will be ok with that or not. Those have no place in here but rather in Martina and Alberto's topic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

l'influence néfaste de la vieille bique N, après elle proposera un peu de came et le tour est joué, elle est immonde

tu en as pas marre d'être insultant, parce que ça commence a saturé de mon côté de voir ce genre de chose continuellement de ta part 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Cesar kissed loraine?

Yes during Loraine's last visit and everyone was in the bath. It was sort of just fun. Curly was touching girls left right and center, i think he was Holly's bf at that time and she didn't mind at all. Then he comes to Loraine, kissed her but as soon as he hands went down she grabbed them and said NO

Just now, coolcucumber said:

I mean yesterday there were comments about Nelly and Martina and rightly so because the scene happened in B4 but today most of the comments have been about Martina and Alberto relationship and whether he will be ok with that or not. Those have no place in here but rather in Martina and Alberto's topic.

I see ....ya makes sense  and we are quite capable to go there to develop that thread .... I guess we all got caught up in this story line from last night ...  it was monumental and we still need to get our speculations finished ...

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

tu en as pas marre d'être insultant, parce que ça commence a saturé de mon côté de voir ce genre de choisi continuellement de ta part 

désolé , je m'exprime, comme tu as dit, je la trouve fausse comme son partenaire, plus rien à ajouter 

• Upvote 1