B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big downgrade for L&A as we have been saying , they don’t only leave the villa but they also get the worse of the two rooms in B5 .. all the frustration and tension it might be a combination of all the things happening in the life of this couple  the last days .. it is clear that they didn’t seem happy when they were there yesterday 

I think they may have been frustrated because they already knew they would be moving to b5🤷‍♂️

and they left early yesterday because they knew they was going to be packing the next day 🤷‍♂️

they may have been talking about that last night and not the threesomes 

they seem okay now that everything is done

Edited by Kingbanks

these girls are just gossiping up a storm    still ...pointing to upstairs..... where in this moment is Curly has Gina buns up bent over the end of the bed .....and Lorraine has joined the group laughing and pointing upstairs too....  I love a good catty session to eavesdrop on... it really shows that competitive , and cattiness women have ... 

Say whatever you want , but the excitement of Gina when she is with Curly , is incomparable .. she is just shining as she is having the sex of her life with him ... I will dare to say that Curly is the top male performer all these years in Barcelona and he had some of the most gorgeous women , he is also of course a nice looking guy . Yes , we all blame him because he just provides substances , but he makes it up for our entertainment . We have seen hundred of girls but as far as the male cast ( that he isn’t ) , he could just be standing equal to any GOV as being the MOV again and again 😊 Well done boy ...

And thank you Gina for being in my eyes the participant of the year . Who would have thought that we will see all these from Gina this year .. dildo actions , g/ g actions , the boyfriend story blossoming since summer , in the beginning she wouldn’t even BJ and look now being a swallower . She cried , she laughed , she was happy , she was sad , she got mad , she got drank , she has peed her bed repeatedly , she is incredibly accepted by all of her colleagues / roommates , friends for her funny , let go , whatever happens character .. 

A year in review for Gina and personally my applause for providing in this stupid year some of the best RLC moments , THANK YOU GINA

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Big downgrade for L&A as we have been saying , they don’t only leave the villa but they also get the worse of the two rooms in B5 .. all the frustration and tension it might be a combination of all the things happening in the life of this couple  the last days .. it is clear that they didn’t seem happy when they were there yesterday 

The two couples absolutely do not fit together. Probably the worst combination RLC has ever had in B5.

L&A pay attention to good manners and good looks. C&C don't fit in with them and are more distracting than anything else. RLC should never have taken C&C in the cast. The combination with L&A is even more stupid. 

34 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think they may have been frustrated because they already knew they would be moving to b5🤷‍♂️

and they left early yesterday because they knew they was going to be packing the next day 🤷‍♂️

they may have been talking about that last night and not the threesomes 

they seem okay now that everything is done

I hope I prove wrong but even if Claire is going to try hard , I can’t see any chemistry and sharing things in B5 with Carlos and Anthony .. Anthony was enjoying his freedom times with Bogdan , they both speak Russian ... I think they will be out of the apartment many times .. perhaps they wanted to insert a 3rd person in their relation so she could be a repeated visitor  when they are finally at B5 .. time will show how things happen there .. but I would prefer seeing Lucian and Alexandra in this apartment than Loraine and Anthony .. I just feel that this concept there for them doesn’t fit .. just my humble opinion