B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, coolcucumber said:

I mean they managed to make things interesting with all the drama but for for new subscribers they have to do a lot more but then again who knows people might like the drama and get subscription lol

I wonder what they have plan for christmas 😂

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i saw that but shame she covered her ass, anyway they are about to sleep so good night!

good night 

I'm not about to finish watching canelo whoop Smith's ass in boxing he is making it look way to easy 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Anyway i am just a fan of Lorraine's and Amalia's ass, that's enough for me to keep me entertained lmao

I don't care at all about Loraine when she is alone, or in a show. She is beautiful, but extremely boring. However, I absolutely love the genuine relationship we see between them. That's the true real life in this project. Sharing both their struggles and their joys with us. If I had gotten to see them argue and cry together tonight, I feel that I could have become quite attatched to these tenants. Instead they chose to keep that part of their relationship to themselves. That is why I was pretty disappointed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't care at all about Loraine when she is alone, or in a show. She is beautiful, but extremely boring. However, I absolutely love the genuine relationship we see between them. That's the true real life in this project. Sharing both their struggles and their joys with us. If I had gotten to see them argue and cry together tonight, I feel that I could have become quite attatched to these tenants. Instead they chose to keep that part of their relationship to themselves. That is why I was pretty disappointed.

I only find it interesting when there is some sort of drama, i am not a big fan of daily routines well maybe sometimes but not always. I find Loraine i wouldn't say boring but a girl who likes to remain within her skin, she has an incredible body and especially that ass. 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think there’s tension and perhaps a misunderstanding between Loraine and Anthony.. body language speculation only 

MISUNDERSTANDING?? THAT SLEAZE BAG ANTHONY TRIED TO STICK HIS DICK IN AMALIA WHEN LORAINE LEFT THE ROOM THAT NIGHT AND AMALIA LITERALLY HAD TO PUSH ANTHONY OFF OF HER AND PUT HIS DICK BACK IN HIS SHORTS,THERE'S NO MISUNDERSTANDING THAT KIND OF SHIT EXCEPT MAYBE ,''OOOPS, I TRIPPED AND MY DICK JUST SLID INSIDE YOUR PUSSY,SORRY.''?? LOL. ANTHONY IS A SLEAZE BAG AND LORAINE IS TOO GOOD FOR HIS STUPID SHIT. SOME COUPLES ARE NOT MEANT TO PLAY WITH OTHER COUPLES OR HAVE 3-SOMES BECAUSE JEALOUSY GETS INTO THE PICTURE. I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF GUYS IN THE APARTMENTS UNLESS THEY ARE DESIGNATED AS COUPLES ON THERE,SOMETHING ALWAYS ENDS UP FUCKED UP.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1