B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He'll be guaranteed to get laid if he supply's what you have stated.  :biggrin:

if he really have drugs to supply then i hope its better stuff then weed even i m against all kinds of illegal drugs. Weed is also illegal in europ btw. But i hope he brings ghb or meth or coke the real stuff and then we will see something. Maybe even an overdose cause thats the part of the job being an actor in RLC. Like somone sang "i m dreaming of a white xmas lol"Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

ouverte, pas si ouverte que ça. Loraine, à fait une crise de jalousie, ça veut dire beaucoup. Ca veut jouer aux dépravés, mais il faut une totale confiance dans son partenaire réciproque. Sinon, un trio sème le doute, voire détruit le couple. j'ai connu, une expérience similaire, d'accord pour le fantasme, mais après ça laisse des traces

Just now, LUCKY2962 said:

ouverte, pas si ouverte que ça. Loraine, à fait une crise de jalousie, ça veut dire beaucoup. Ca veut jouer aux dépravés, mais il faut une totale confiance dans son partenaire réciproque. Sinon, un trio sème le doute, voire détruit le couple. j'ai connu, une expérience similaire, d'accord pour le fantasme, mais après ça laisse des traces

Buddy The Elf No GIF

11 minutes ago, moules said:

I miei due centesimi.

Lorraine e Anthony conoscono Daniel Fanboy di Barcellona, anzi potrebbero conoscerlo abbastanza bene.

Lorraine e Monica arrivano al B2 alle 21:45 e Daniel arriva circa 30 minuti dopo.

Lorraine e Danial lasciano B2 insieme e arrivano insieme a B4.

Dopo che il gioco delle carte è finito, Anthony va in cucina. Daniel si avvicina mentre cerca di diventare affettuoso con Lorraine in soggiorno. Mentre lo fa, la sua sedia si rompe e lui cade a terra con un forte schianto. Anthony entra di corsa in soggiorno dopo aver sentito il nolse, vede Daniel sul pavimento con la sedia rotta e torna in cucina.

Dopo che Anthony se ne va di nuovo, Lorraine chiude la porta del soggiorno. Non vuole essere disturbata. Lei e Daniel sono ora sul divano, e Daniel fa un altro tentativo di essere affettuoso con Lorraine, e cade dal divano.

Lorraine ora ha visto abbastanza e stasera non ci sarà "divertimento" in soggiorno con Daniel ubriaco. Gli sussurra ripetutamente all'orecchio, quindi non può essere ascoltata, probabilmente spiegando o promettendo.

L'intero episodio era troppo comico per essere sceneggiato, e non mi è chiaro quanto sesso Daniel sperava di fare con Lorraine la scorsa notte, ma se ne aspettava un po ', e sembra che lei fosse disposta a fare un po' di gioco.

Penso che Lorraine e Anthony abbiano una relazione aperta.

Loraine e Daniel si sono conosciuti ieri sera in B2 si e’ presentato a lei con una stretta di mano quando e’ arrivato, la stessa cosa e’ successa in B4 con Anthony in soggiorno quando sono arrivati in casa

• Like 2

Just now, ansast said:

if he really have drugs to supply then i hope its better stuff then weed even i m against all kinds of illegal drugs. Weed is also illegal in europ btw. But i hope he brings ghb or meth or coke the real stuff and then we will see something. Maybe even an overdose cause thats the part of the job being an actor in RLC. Like somone sang "i m dreaming of a white xmas lol"Santa Claus Thumbs Up GIF by benniesolo

If he brings meth and other shit then it's best he just not show up at all.  

One of these day these girls are going to get something laced with fentanyl and someone will go out the door zipped in a body bag.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

My two cents.

Lorraine and Anthony know Daniel Fanboy from Barcelona, indeed they may know him quite well.

Lorraine and Monica arrive at B2 at 21:45, and Daniel arrives about 30 minutes later.

Lorraine and Danial leave B2 together, and arrive at B4 together.

After the game of cards is finished, Anthony goes to the kitchen. Daniel moves closer as he tries to become affectionate with Lorraine in the living room. As he does so, his chair breaks, and he falls to the floor with a loud crash. Anthony comes running in to the living room on hearing the nolse, and sees Daniel on the floor with the broken chair, and goes back to the kitchen.

After Anthony again leaves, Lorraine closes the door to the living room. She does not want to be disturbed. She and Daniel are now on the sofa, and Daniel makes another attempt at being affectionate with Lorraine, and falls off the sofa.

Lorraine has now seen enough, and there will be no 'fun' in the living room with Drunken Daniel tonight. She repeatedly whispers in his ear, so she cannot be overheard, probably explaining or promising.

This entire episode was too much of a comedy to be scripted, and its unclear to me how much sex Daniel was hoping to have with Lorraine last night, but he was expecting some, and it appears she was agreeable to doing some playing around.

I think Lorraine and Anthony have an open relationship.

I dont know about the open relationship part because she was complaining and crying about amalia & anthony🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If he brings meth and other shit then it's best he just not show up at all.  

One of these day these girls are going to get something laced with fentanyl and someone will go out the door zipped in a body bag.  

i know but i told here yesterday it all start with weed. Nelly push Holly to smoke weed and Gina wants ofc cause she s really a whore. Now Nelly is with Carlos apartment without any weed or drugs. She s addicted and she want other use itself and much more. She really bad and ugly. But all are adult so they have to know what they do afterall....

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I dont know about the open relationship part because she was complaining and crying about amalia & anthony🤷‍♂️

I thought she felt ok with the 3some? Anthony couldnt get a hard dick lol at that time. Funny guy when he s drunk.

3 minutes ago, ansast said:

I thought she felt ok with the 3some? Anthony couldnt get a hard dick lol at that time. Funny guy when he s drunk.

because I guess he tried to fuck amalia when loraine wasn't in the room 🤷‍♂️

also I don't think boytoy will get anything from her unless her & anthony breaks up which is highly unlikely I think they also have made up from the conversation they had in the fitness room bathroom 

Edited by Kingbanks