B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

I like to see Martina were,and is pretty exciting but also scary,to much drug heads in this barca houses,Nelly during shows looks so so druged for exemple,not even gona talk Megan and others.Hope we dont lose Martina was we always knew her,no drugs,no big spectacles and performances,hope she continues as real and down to heath as always.She is one of the diferent residents for the best.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ansast said:

the girl started to masturbate whule she was bleeding. Omg those east europ girls are so dirty. Well she is. I hope she stays home and dont go to the others whatever they may do.

Tenants have names please use them.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masturbating is an addiction as well. 

But I guess if God did not want people to masturbate he would have made everyone's arms shorter.   :biggrin:

I read it earlier when you mentioned 😂🤣 again , truth be told 😉😉

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina really likes this,watching her for years and she sometimes feels more lonely,feeling need for something more exciting,diferent..no doubths she enjoys this visits.

and Bog is in the workout room getting pumped up for some 3 some pumping .....oh yeah 

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Martina really likes this,watching her for years and she sometimes feels more lonely,feeling need for something more exciting,diferent..no doubths she enjoys this visits.

she s a beautiful natural normal girl. I dont know why she come visit that fucking Nelly. I hope she didnt know the other were gone.