B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, Alladino said:

It is the usual massage show. On RLC almost nothing else happens, now that have this shit in two apartments at the same time.

In Martina case i would see the show,but with Nelly will be just this..no breasts sucking,no goofing arround.To bad,Martina is so sexy with the other girls.Nelly probrably just tiking..lets end this that my usband is waiting for me lol.

3 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

en tous les cas, cela ne s'arrange pas entre Anthony et Loraine, ils viennent de se disputer dans le lit , en tous les cas elle lui fait des reproches 

loraine wants that threesome so bad 😂 I wonder how much is the bonus if they do it😂

they probably haven't been earning any extra money since arriving 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so your blaming the man even though everyone knows it was loraine idea 😏😂

I BLAME HIM FOR TRYING TO FUCK AMALIA WHEN LORAINE LEFT THE ROOM AND AMALIA HAD TO BASICALLY THROW HIM OFF HER.SO YES,I BLAME THE SLEAZE BAG.THAT IS CALLED RAPE IN MY VIEW.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

One-sided loyalty? Nelly had sex with Masha . and is going or the girls in B4

You are right with your point , but ... We also don’t know if there are any terms in their relation and if this is something Bogdan is fine with  .. it happened also some years ago and it might have been discussed with the couple .. for all that I have seen , they are a loving couple and the way I see it they keep their ears and eyes shut by staying away of what is commented here from us simple viewers .. 

The last line with “ and is going or the girls in B4 “ , I didn’t understand 

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

C'était un spectacle beaucoup plus chaud avec les autres filles à coup sûr. Gess c'est pourquoi Megan toujours dehors et en b1.Beaucoup de sourires par nelly mais pas sexy du tout.

Quelle cruche cette Nelly, elle n'a meme pas une petite loupiotte d'ambiance et elle n'a aucune musique douce sur son portable et son massage etait zero

elle devrait prendre exemple sur Radi et Sera, c'est plus intime meme si il ne passera rien du tout là aussi

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I BLAME HIM FOR TRYING TO FUCK AMALIA WHEN LORAINE LEFT THE ROOM AND AMALIA HAD TO BASICALLY THROW HIM OFF HER.SO YES,I BLAME THE SLEAZE BAG.THAT IS CALLED RAPE IN MY VIEW.

I doubt it was looking like rape I read that she said no then he stopped and loraine looks like she wants holly to join them especially after last night massage if anything both of them are wrong and they should stop with the threesomes neither one of them are good at it & it shows 🤷‍♂️

but I don't see both of them lasting past January unless they change🤷‍♂️ and I don't think she will be going to b2 without anthony especially after boytoy massage😂

anyways just bring back diane & olya 😏

Edited by Kingbanks